|Desired Industry: Customer Service/Technical Support
|Desired Job Location: Charleston, South Carolina
||Date Posted: 8/29/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 09/12/2011
|Desired Wage: 35000.00
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Currently at the threshold of my career with extensive Customer Service, Financial Service and Help Desk experience. I have been researching companies of interest that I feel would be a good fit for my professional interests.
Dollar Thrifty Car Rental
Telephone Sales Representative 02/2011 to Present
• Greet customers, complete necessary rental information, disclose rates, terms and conditions of rental while using approved sales techniques to encourage customers to utilize service options
• Receive telephone calls and handle customer related issues; direct other phone calls to appropriate personnel or take messages
• Maintain and update rental agreement files; contact and notify customers of overdue rental vehicles and inquire as to the expected date of return; process rental extensions
• Complete, review and submit various reports to supervisor
• Complete car exchange requests in computer system
• Enter and maintain information in location logs
• Communicate with bus drivers via two-way radio to coordinate the pick-up and delivery of customers
IQOR Charleston, SC
Assistant Vice Pres. of Operations 02/2009 to 12/2009
• Manage service levels based upon client contract agreements
• Control cost by managing staff to budgeted headcount and adjusting as volume dictates
• Provides and documents performance feedback through side by side coaching, performance reviews, goal setting and deficiency management
• Administers motivational programs that include incentives, contests, and team performance programs
• Increases effectiveness of call monitoring by calibrating with the Client and quality department
T-Mobile Charleston, SC
General Care Coach 08/2008 to 01/2009
• Directly supervises a team of call center agents
• Appropriately addresses human resources issues, such as attendance and interpersonal conflicts in the workplace; consults Department Manager and/or human and Resources for guidance as needed
• Supports and communicates business goals, quality standards, processes and procedures and policies
• Supports the call center by participating in cross-functional meetings to give input on improvement opportunities
• Manages change through effective communication and support of change
• Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where employees choose to work and achieve their goals
SunCom Charleston, SC
Good Call/ Credit/Activations Supervisor 10/2006 to 08/2008
• Review criteria to determine credit worthiness, provide credit decisions for consumer, business, retail and cyber sales based upon Dunn & Bradstreet and Trans Union reporting. Review existing accounts for additional lines of service and report network issues to 3rd party vendors.
• Supervise all facets of Prepaid Wireless service including: business support, troubleshooting, network identifications, hiring, training, scheduling, developing performance and administering corrective action as needed.
• Participates in the interviewing process and makes hiring recommendations
• Improves customer satisfaction and call quality by monitoring and giving feedback
• Resolve operational and interdepartmental problems quickly
• Facilitate accurate credits and adjustments
Triton PCS Charleston, SC
Customer Care Supervisor 12/2004 to 10/2006
• Provide daily feedback to associates regarding job performance, numerical, statistical, and financial analysis to upper management to help identify trends and obstacles within the organization.
• Recruit and train customer care associates, responsible for interviewing and coordinating class schedules for new hire training classes according to business need and availability.
• Facilitate training in company policies and procedures for several new hire classes and facilitate up-training sessions within the organization to enhance current processes and procedures.
Triton PCS Charleston, SC
Senior Customer Care Representative 4/2000 to 9/2003
Executive Care Specialist;
• Corresponded with Signal Insurance and completed all billing verifications confirming if the customer has equipment insurance.
• Served as a mediator between SunCom and Signal insurance, mailed written correspondence to all customers.
• Provided quality and responsive customer service to customers in an efficient and friendly manner, assisted customer with billing and rate plan inquires, helped to trouble shoot service problems to resolve technical issues.
Executive Response Liaison;
• Resolved FCC, Department of Justice, and BBB escalations before court litigations occurred.
• Documented significant trends and actions taken in customer accounts. Promoted to Executive Care Specialist.
Senior Customer Care Representative;
• Answered inbound calls and provided on call resolution, assisted with projects as assigned by upper level management.
• Provided mentorship for newly hired associates and served as point of contact
Goose Creek High School
1137 Redbank Rd.
Goose Creek, S.C. 29445
August 1985 to June 1987 Diploma
Summary of Qualifications
• 5+ years of call center supervisory experience
• 11+ years of Customer Service Experience
• 3+ years of Consumer Credit and Collections Experience
• Project management experience
• Demonstrated ability to successfully lead, coach and develop teams
• Results oriented with the ability to manage change while creating a positive environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, call center applications, workforce applications, quality monitoring tools and applications, center reporting tools and technologies
• Outsourcing and recruiting experience
• Flexibility to work long and irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.