|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: Joliet, Illinois
||Date Posted: 8/26/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 9/12/11
|Desired Wage: $45,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
1917 Mystic Ct.
Plainfield, IL 60586
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position within a team oriented Quality Assurance Department where my strengths in communication, company representation, and team building skills can be utilized. I bring a philosophy that the importance of quality is to build stronger customer relationships by producing quality product while achieving company goals within the manufacturing process.
EXPERIENCE: seven (7) years as Quality Manager
• Created, built, and managed the Quality Assurance Department as well as various Quality Clerks
• Insuring all cGMP procedures (CFR Title 21) for the Pharmaceutical Packaging Industry are followed
• Writing Internal Policies and Procedures for the Company Quality Manual
• Conducting on-site Customer Audits
• Responding to any Audit findings while implementing new and/or Revised Procedures as a result of findings
• Submitting Supplier Questionnaires for raw materials used for process control
• Performing and overseeing Quality checks during the Production Process
• Reviewing and Updating Company Policies and Procedures to the Quality Manual
• Investigating Root cause of internal and customer complaints while finding a corrective and preventive action
• Conducting Training for New employees on Company Policies and Procedures and insuring all ongoing training for Current Employees is performed and documented
• Making go-no go decisions during the Production Process
• Reviewing and completing New Customer Questionnaires prior to scheduling an on-site audit
• Performing final release inspections prior to shipping
• Tracking internal incidents and customer complaints
• Training employees on Current Good Documentation Practices
• Creating Preventive Maintenance Logs according to manufacturer specifications as well as Reviewing maintenance logs for proper documentation
• Performing Calibration and Validation Procedures on measuring/inspection equipment.
• Proofreading artwork for approval prior to the production process
• Currently performing Calibration Procedures on Micrometer used for measuring paper thickness, overseeing bar-code scanner calibration and performing validation procedures on inspection equipment.
• Nine (9) years as a Pharmaceutical Folder Set-up Technician. Producing folded instructional leaflets (inserts and outserts) used in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Two (2) years as a Printing Press operator, Printing internal forms, letterhead and business cards.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Word, Excel, Power Point Presentations, Act
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: CCL Label
1862 Suncast Lane
Batavia, IL 60510
Date employed: July 2000-present
720 Centre View Boulevard
Crestview Hills, KY. 41017
Date employed: May 1994-July 2000
Fifth Third Bank
520 Vine St., Fountain Square
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Date employed: February 1992-May 1994
EDUCATION: Technical Writing Seminar
Date attended: June 2005
Kentucky Career Institute
Associate Degree: Paralegal
Date attended: September 1991-May 1993
Campbell County High School
High School Diploma
REFERENCES: PERSONAL BUSINESS
Bill Talbot Bob Lew
Joliet, ILWestmont, IL
(815) 651-1616 (630)217-1903
Adriana Cordona Fred Harris Jr.
Aurora, IL Carol Stream,IL
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.