Production Supervisor Resume
|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
||Date Posted: 8/24/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 09-01-2011
|Desired Wage: 62,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To obtain a position as a Production Supervisor, in a fast paced manufacturing environment, where I could use my manufacturing experience in area’s of Continual Improvement, Human Relations, Production throughput, Employee Satisfaction, 5S, TPM, and the use of the Lean Tools for cost savings, reductions and avoidances.
Danfoss Scroll Technologies, Arkadelphia, AR 03 / 2011 to Present
TPM & 5 S Lean Change Agent
· Developed and Implemented the TPM program for the Arkadelphia Danfoss facility with over 300 production machines in a 320K foot manufacturing facility
· Developed a Kaizen Program for the Machining Centers to reduce or remove all unplanned machine down time
· Train all Production Operators, Directors, Supervisors, and Lead Techs on the principles of TPM
· Developed the format and audit systems for compliance to the TPM Program that is viewed by all managers
· Developed a 5 S weekly walk with Supervisors and Directors to identify and correct non compliance to the 5 S standards and to review Safety practices and identify productivity wastes (MBWA)
Danfoss Scroll Technologies, Arkadelphia, AR 08/2009 to 03/2011
· Responsible for all aspects of Machining including Safety, Quality, and Production on all 4 production shifts with 5 Production Supervisors and over 240 hourly employees reporting
· I was the Hiring Manager that was responsible for aligning new hires to ramp up two additional shifts for our production needs
· Responsible for developing (5) Production Supervisors and (15) Team Coordinators for the manufacturing side of the business.
· Ability to work with all support functions and give timely feedback of issues and steps needed to resolve them as a team
· Lead 8D and 4 Step teams through internal and external quality concerns.
Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Lawrenceville, GA 04/2008 to 08/2009
· Responsible for all aspects of machining including Safety, Quality, and Production on 2 production shifts.
· Responsible for developing one Assistant Supervisor and one Team Coordinators within the manufacturing department.
· Responsible for all JDE data entries for production and scrap and the inventory variance was only off 8 parts for the entire year on one product line and less than 100 for the other two product lines.
Eaton Corporation, Supercharger Division, Athens, GA 04/2000 to 04/2008
Shift Coordinator for Machining and Assembly, Manufacturing Expediter, and Nordson Paint Lines
· Provide Leadership and Direction for 50-65 Floor Associates for Safety, Quality, and Production requirements.
· ·Develop and assist the Team Leaders in resolving Safety, Quality, and Production concerns, through coaching, and open communication.
· Coordinate efforts with Gear, Shaft, Rotor, Nordson Paint Lines, Housing, and Assembly Cells to ensure production requirements are met for a facility with sales of excess of 81M.
· Work with the Production Scheduler, Material Planners, Quality Engineers, Accounting and Human Resources to attain our goals.
· Ensure performance feedback is given to direct reports in a timely manner, including performance appraisals, counseling, and corrective actions as necessary.
· Promote and maintain a safe working environment for associates through Cross Training and Ergonomic team efforts.
· Implements Lean Manufacturing techniques and supports continuous improvement efforts in the plant.
· TS 16949 QMS Internal Auditor, ISO 9001, QS, MSDS, STOP, and Zinger Miller trained.
· Enter, monitor and adjust positive/negative inventories though the AS 400 System and research the discrepancies
Eaton Automotive, Automotive Division, Belmond, IA 08/83 to 04/2000
Machine Operator, Set up Tech
·1 Set up machines and run them as needed to provide support for the machining cells
·2 Travel to refurbished machine builders for machine run offs for machine replacement.
I received my Diploma from Hampton Community HS in Hampton, IA. I also have some college classes in Blue Print reading and Criminal Investigations through NIACC and hold a 4.0 GPA
Setup reduction - Lean Manufacturing - SMED - Kaizens - JDE and AS 400 data entry programs - TWI - STOP - 8 D - 4 Step - JIT Manufacturing - Inventory Control
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.