CONSULTANT / ANALYST Resume
|Desired Industry: Business/Management
|Desired Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
||Date Posted: 8/13/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: MBA
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
CONSULTANT / ANALYST
Visionary, accomplished consultant with extensive experience leading people, building teams, and providing consultative services. Highly regarded by clients, business partners and senior executives as a key advisor, critical thinker, creative problem solver, and results-driven professional. Possess passion for high-tech business solutions. Proven track record in the successfully planning and direction of activities that have impact. Able to deliver highly visible projects on-time and under budget. Developed streamlines polices/procedures and championed the integration of quality improvement principles, standards and practices. Strong understanding of the relationship between technology and strategic business interests. Demonstrated success in turnaround and crisis management with proven ability to “right size” operations, improve P&L, and implement crucial change initiatives while simultaneously winning loyalty and trust. Highly motivated by challenge and rewarded through the seamless implementation of key initiatives that aid productivity, profitability, brand, sales, and quality. Backed by solid credentials – MBA (concentration in information technology and finance), BA in economics, and over twenty years of corporate and military experience. Currently have an active Secret clearance.
Cubic Applications, Inc. (CAI), Hampton/Little Creek, VA.
CAI is a subsidiary of Cubic Corporation, a leading global technology company. Cubic specializes in providing “value added” solutions to defense, transportation and logistics organizations world-wide.
Operations Analyst, (2010-2011).
Tackled monumental challenges with near-impossible deadlines and turned obstacles into solutions. Recognized as driving force within company hierarchy. Key accomplishments:
- Successfully assisted clients in assessing their business and organizational needs.
- Applied knowledge of strategic planning and communications, change management, and process improvement to develop effective work strategies to achieve sustainable results.
- Guided clients through the maze of factors that are integral to effective change.
- Worked in a team environment in client project settings and provided PM expertise.
- Collected data and conducted qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Assisted decision makers in clarifying and successfully executing their top agendas.
- Anticipated needs and delighted customer throughout the engagement.
- Inspired the creation and sharing of best practices.
- Briefed senior management and staff on strategic findings with recommendations for improvements. Develop action plans and provided training/coaching to ensure compliance.
- Partnered with client’s leadership to implement initiatives, solve problems and drive change.
- Developed policies, procedures, and SOPs as well as effective communications plans to reach all stakeholders to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Established audit compliant change management and continuous process improvement standards.
United States Navy Reserves, (1992-2009).
Supply Corp Officer. Highest rank: Commander. Supply Corp Officers are the logistics, supply and transportation leaders for the Navy. Lead by example. Inspired troops to greatness from planning through execution. Key accomplishments:
- Commanding Officer tours in three highly visible expeditionary/logistical commands.
- Launched initiatives and managed teams to meet strategic objectives despite resource constraints.
- Comfortably interfaced in various operational situations under adverse conditions.
- Successfully prepared expeditionary battalion for mobilization to Iraq.
- Served various roles with impact: Action Officer, Operations Officer, and Training Officer.
- Received ten awards for superior performance and out of the box thinking.
- Turned challenges into opportunities by staying focused on mission completion.
Hewlett-Packard, Avondale, PA/Atlanta, GA. (1980-2002).
Production management expert - turned text book theory into real time manufacturing opportunities.
- Developed trend analyzes and recommendations for production improvements.
- Optimized inventory investment by implementing quality control measures.
- Minimized costs and improved warehousing operations by streamlining procedures.
- Partnered with IT to integrate production lessons learned into improved production systems.
- Enhanced production lines productivity by identifying and removing bottlenecks.
- Ensured decisions made had a positive ROI and impact on sales.
Enterprise Data Center operations and management expert. Managed global IT infrastructure with a customer focus. Key accomplishments:
- Partnership with Account Executives to ensure maximum customer relations.
- Minimized security breaches and ensured customer confidence in the HP brand.
- Developed appropriate planning strategies to support diverse customer base.
- Exceeded customer’s Service Level Agreements in 24x7 environments.
- Planned, prepared and managed $850 million annual budget.
- Managed virtual and office based staffs worldwide.
- Served various roles with impact: Security Manager, Consulting Manager, Server Manager, Data Center Manager, Business Process Analyst, and Auditor.
- MBA, Finance & Management Information Systems, Duke University, Durham, NC (1980).
- BA, Economics, Drew University, Madison, NJ (1978). Graduated Cum Laude in major.
Areas of Expertise
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Executive Leadership & Supervision
- Creative Problem Solving
- Large-Scale Project Management
- Team Building and Training
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Strategic & Tactical Planning
- Turnaround & Crisis Management
- P&L Management
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Client/Customer Relationship Management
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.