Production Supervisor Resume
|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: North Brunswick, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 8/3/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 75000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
To secure a dynamic supervisory career in the Production and packaging industry with complete responsibility for the improvement and development of Production and Packaging processes.
Ohm Laboratories- from October 2001-April 2010
Over 8 years of practical hands on Managerial experience in FDA regulated plant operations of this generic pharmaceutical company.
- Scheduling, planning, and executing Pharmaceutical Packaging operations, responsible for ensuring updating SAP data on timely manner,.
- Supervising a workforce of 78 line operations personnel, making hiring decisions,
- Supporting process and equipment validations,
- Writing, reviewing and approving standard operating procedures.
- Executing training programs for the floor personnel for cGMPs and safety.
- Supporting Quality unit in cGMP compliance activities.
- Conducting process investigations, process deviations, resolving technical issues on the floor.
- Reviewing and sign completed Packaging Batch Records.
- Support production efficiencies using LEAN and Six Sigma tools
Bechelors in Packaging and Printing from RC Technical Government College.4 Years.
ƒå Direct all activities on Production and Packaging lines of Bottling, Blistering and Cartoning for package of solid doses.
ƒå Project Management
ƒå Report Preparation
ƒå Written Correspondence
ƒå General Office Skills
ƒå Strict Adherence to Safety and / GMP Procedures
ƒå Work with the Maintenance Dept. in order to maintain plant & equipment
ƒå Ability to problems solve and troubleshoot
ƒå Good understanding of FDA regulations ƒå Maintain quality and safety standards within line
ƒå Supervise hourly employees.
ƒå Collaborates with
Marketing & Sales requirements
ƒå Assure production process is followed at all times
ƒå Strong mechanical skills, and carry out project work as directed.
ƒå Knowledge of Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
ƒå Recommend and implement improvements to the operation including process, machinery, method and material changes in support of the plant goals
ƒå Operate equipment as required and perform mechanical tasks as needed.
ƒå Professional Presentations of the operations and work areas.
ƒå Work with Plant Manager for Production scheduling, developing team through coaching/counseling and feedback - Develop and maintain a strong team that is results oriented through training, coaching, discipline, and effective communications
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.