Sr. Product Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Ventura, California
||Date Posted: 7/27/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
email@example.com | 206-909-6500
Brian Lebrant, PmP, CSPO, CSM
Sr. Marketing & Product Manager
Entrepreneurial executive with over 12 years of success in worldwide marketing and product management of some of the most successful software products in history. Extensive, measurable success in; Customer intelligence, SCRUM, Waterfall, client and partner management, enterprise class applications, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and strategic business planning with multi-million dollar budgets and P&L responsibility. Strengths include:
•Customer intelligence driven product management
•Agile – SCRUM development
• Strategic & Tactical Market Planning
• Market Opportunity Identification & Positioning
• New Product Introduction & Launches
• Portfolio Management & Customer Retention
• New Product Architecture & Specification
• Brand Development & Market Expansion
• Market-Based Pricing Strategies & ROI
• Product Refinement & Life Cycle Management
•Print & Electronic Media Promotion Campaigns
• Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures & Partnerships
• Creative Branding & Marketing Communications
• Multi-Tiered Sales & Marketing Strategies
Sept 2010 – present CompuCom Systems, Inc - Application Services Division Ventura, CA
Sr. Project Specialist
Managed the creation, delivery, and support of enterprise custom software applications. As a project specialist responsibilities included the management of application scoping, architectural design, requirements documentation, implementation, test, delivery, training, and ongoing support.
Responsibilities and accomplishments;
• Creation of a standardized delivery methodology based on a hybrid of RUP, Waterfall, and AGILE
• Scoping of over $6mm in net new project revenue
• Management of multiple concurrent projects in delivery alongside scoping of projects in the sales pipeline
• Saved 3 multi-million dollar enterprise customer relationships in jeopardy of being lost
2002–20010 CEM, Microsoft preferred vendor Redmond, WA
Microsoft Product Marketing Manager & Research Consultant
Fulfilled the role of Sr. Product Manager across many of Microsoft's core business units including Windows Live, SharePoint, Office, Industry Solutions Group, Go-To-Markets (GTM's) and Windows Server. Roles included responsibilities in product management (including beta and product launch), marketing management, SCRUM product owner, PmP project management, and customer intelligence.
Examples of deliverables;
• Creating and managing product vision, roadmap, and backlog.
• Using analytical approaches to develop market opportunity and to prioritize product backlog for sprints.
• Multimillion dollar marketing and sales campaigns with greater than $150mm in annualized return on investment.
• Creation of marketing tools for Windows Server, Office tools, SharePoint Portal, Windows Live Services, and Windows SharePoint Server including; messaging frameworks, press kits, case studies, white papers, videos, TV commercials, analyst briefs, magazine articles, brochures, sales kits, and executive presentations. Examples can be reviewed at www.customer-evidence/examples
• Enterprise and medium business-scale product messaging for Microsoft Collaboration offering.
• Executive strategies for using reference customers to advance and close new Microsoft SharePoint Portal and Microsoft Office Professional business units.
• Integration of CRM, including customer and business intelligence, and financial reporting platforms into Microsoft marketing strategies & tactics.
• Sales training designed to integrate “customer intelligence” into sales methodologies.
• Competitive and market opportunity analysis for both packaged product and software-as-a-service (SAAS) offerings.
• Managed multimillion dollar, multiyear programs designed to engage product management and engineering in the sales and marketing processes.
• Created analytic tools to identify market trends in order to penetrate markets and drive marketing activities.
• Created Windows Live platform requirements driven by data driven market research.
• Management of internal, external and virtual delivery teams ensuring projects are brought in on time, within budget and remain profitable.
2000–2002 FileNET Corporation Costa Mesa, CA
Sr. Systems Consultant
FileNET, an IBM owned corporation, creates and sells imaging and workflow solutions for large corporations across the world.
• Awarded “Systems consultant of the quarter” (Q2, 2001), “Systems consultant of the year” (2002), and “Rookie of the Year” (2001).
• Proactively created and closed over $2mm in new sales opportunities within existing customer base.
• Created complex customer presentations, pilot programs, proofs-of-concept, and demonstrations of enterprise software solutions in workflow, business process automation, content management, and imaging.
• Trained sales teams, customers, and peers in product capabilities and messaging.
• Responded to customer technical needs and proposed future product improvements.
• Certified in FileNET imaging, automated business process (e-process), and content management software across Windows and UNIX platforms and SQL Server and Oracle databases.
1998–2000 Attachmate Corporation Bellevue, WA
Attachmate is a leading provider of host connectivity solutions–including terminal emulation, application integration, and secure file transfer.
• Exceeded sales quota for net sales, gross revenue dollars, and product quotas for seven consecutive quarters.
• Grew both new revenue and maintenance revenue by 22% year over year (northeast region).
• Won over 10 enterprise accounts away from competitors including Cigna & Liberty Mutual.
• Worked with product teams to create the first volume licensing agreements in Attachmate history.
• Trained fellow sales executives on positioning of n-tier architecture solutions.
• Co-authored “e-magine” sales presentation to help sales teams move from mainframe to client/server sales paradigm.
1994–1998 Egghead Software & Software Spectrum Spokane, WA
Licensing Consultant & Inside Sales Representation
Egghead software and Software Spectrum were enterprise software and computer hardware resellers. Software Spectrum was subsequently sold to Level 3 and subsequently to Insight. The Corporate Software divisions of Egghead Software and Software Spectrum served nearly all of the fortune 1000 companies through retail products and volume licensing agreements.
• Managed and sold software (retail and licenses) into large enterprise customers in the Northeast and Midwest.
• Managed licensing and reporting for all enterprise customers in the Northwest & Alaska.
• Conducted licensing audits to improve customer’s ability to purchase and manage enterprise software more efficiently.
• Used data mining and reporting tools to organize, analyze, and summarize complex licensing data stored in SQL and Access databases.
Education & Interests
1989–1992 Bachelor of Science Program Penn State University State College, PA
Certified SCRUM Product Owner (CSPO), Agile Alliance
FileNET Certified Professional
Certified PmP (project management professional), PMI
Certified SCRUM Master (CSM), Agile Alliance
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.