|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: Missouri City, Texas
||Date Posted: 7/4/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 7-11-2011
|Desired Wage: 75000.00
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Willis G. Otto
19726 Norfolk Ridge Way
Richmond, TX 77407
2-7-11 to 5-09-11 PFI – Houston, Tx - pipe/vessel fitter.
1-2010 to 11-2010, Orizon Industries- Brookshire TX. -Quality Control
• QC over metal fabrication fitup.
2004 to 12-2009, Letourneau Technologies, Inc., Houston, TX – Shop Supervisor
• Supervise the production of Oilfield components, draw works, top drives, mud pumps traveling blocks, etc.
• Computer skills: Microsoft excel, word, outlook and explorer. Global Shop, time management.
• Qualified to issue weld procedures.
1997-2004, ITS International, Katy, TX – Metal Fabricator Technician
• Layout, fit and weld pressure vessels
• Structural Skids
• Oilfield steam generators
• Commercial trash compactors
• Water purification systems
1999 – 2000, El Campo Sheet metal/Bison Products, El Campo, TX – Metal Fabricator Technician
• Layout, fitted and welded
• Constructed Commercial grade portable conveyor systems that consisted of the following:
rollers, belts, hydraulic motor and hoses. Diesel engines installation. Field testing of unit.
1996 – 1997, Vital Link, Inc., Sealy, TX – Metal Fabricator Technician
• Layout, fitted and welded
1995-1996, Dreco, Inc., Rosenberg, TX – Metal Fabricator Technician
• Fabricated and welded parts for drilling rig.
• Repaired, replaced oil rig mechanical components (bearings, hydraulic hoses, valves, etc.)
1990 – 1995, East Bernard Sheetmetal, East Bernard, TX – Self-Employed
• Fabricated and installed commercial vent hoods
• Repaired farm equipment
• Fabricated stainless steel kitchen equipment
• Detailed prints and fabricated products out of copper, stainless steel, galvanized and aluminum metals.
Examples: Church Steeples, Cupola's, roofs, commercial kitchen vent hoods and countertops.
Skills and Qualifications
• Sheet metal technician skilled in structural and round layout fabrication.
• Skilled in basic electricity
• Gas & air piping on heat treat furnaces
• Hydraulic system piping
• Shop/field supervisor
• Machinery: operating drill press, ironworker, 10ft. power shears, 4ft. metal rolls, 10ft. press brakes, pipe treading machine, forklifts,
trac and hand torch. Flux core mig. AC/DC welding stick.
• Sheet metal machines: Circular shears, rolls, beading machine, crimper and lockformer.
1998 HCC Technology Center Houston, TX
Certification of Completion- Beginning AutoCAD Release 14
1988 - 89 Lennox Industries, Inc. Training Center Fort Worth, TX
Certificate of Completion
1 Phase - 1 (S) Electrical Wiring
2 Phase - 2 (S) Cooling System Troubleshooting
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.