Machine Operator/Assembler Technician Resume
|Desired Industry: Manufacturing
|Desired Job Location: Hayward, California
||Date Posted: 4/28/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
JERYL L. EVANS
5638 Owens Dr. Apt. 101
OBJECTIVE: Machine Operator/Assembler Technician
SUMMARY: Extensive experience in manufacturing and industrial machine operations. Special qualifications include strong interpersonal skill with an ability to work effectively with people in a variety of fields.
2000 - Present AD-MAIL, Hayward, CA 94545
Bindery / Mailing DP
· Document converter/inserting OPR mail sorting and shipping DP.
· Operating OM, Baum, Stahl folders Bowe-Bursters.
· Set-up, maintaining product quality and trouble shooting machine in operation.
· Keep accurate product counts at high and efficient rate of speed.
1997 - 2000 TIP-TO-FORMS, INC., San Leandro, CA 94577
Machine Operator/Quality Control
· Maintaining high quality of mass produced materials.
· Worked in running the shipping department.
· Experienced in operating Label Air & Label Jet labelers.
· Head operator in running Kirk Rudy Card Feeder.
· Knowledge in working with hot and cold fugitive glue.
· Have experience in sorting in numeric order.
1994 - 1997 ALPHA MAGNETICS, Hayward, CA 94545
Assembler Technician / Lathe Operator
· Charge of complete assembly of MRI tubes.
· Handling resin and copper material.
· Knowledge in using electrical testing equipment.
· Maintaining high quality control.
· Experience in working with larger industrial Cincinnati lathe.
1985 - 1993 PACIFIC WESTERN PIPE, Union City, CA 94587
Machine Operator/P.V.C. Machine Extruders
· Consistently meet manufacturing specifications.
· Experienced and licensed in operating forklift
· Experienced in using micrometer and outer diameter tapes.
· Maintain a high level of quality control while producing large volume of finished products.
· Making raw resin materials into finished quality products used for all types of
irrigation and electrical conduit.
JERYL L. EVANS
1984 - 1985 ANOMET METAL FINISHING CO., Hayward, CA 94545
· Experience in acetylene torch, MIG-35 wire feeder and some Arc welding
· Electric circuits, sulfuric acid pumps, sump and caustic pumps.
· Overheard crane experience and general troubleshooting type maintenance.
1982 - 1983 TREND PLASTICS, San Jose, CA 95131
· Manufacturing precision plastic mold injection processing, packaging, and Quality Control.
· Warehouse and stockroom experience, receiving, storage, inventory, shipping
with use of both electrical and propane forklift.
1979 - 1982 CALIFORNIA STEEL WORKS, Livermore, CA 94550
· Using industrial metal shearing press, sheet-metal and rivet-press, straightener
operator, hot bed and general steel mill experience.
EDUCATION: Amador Valley High School, 1978. Pleasanton, CA
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.