|Desired Industry: Biotech
|Desired Job Location: Toronto, Ontario
||Date Posted: 1/22/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: ASAP
|Desired Wage: negotiable
||U.S. Work Authorization: No
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Return on Investment Analyst
Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Markham, ON
May – September 2005
· Conducted Proof of Concept that executed a standardized process for testing validity of business assumptions and ROI analyses.
· Tested effectiveness of sales force promotional efforts with respects to measurable outcomes, both nationally and provincially using response curve analyses.
· Validated and proposed recommendations to improve current national Bonus and Compensation model. Presented at national meeting of Regional Managers.
· Restructured Continuing Medical Education process incorporating system automation and implementing change management processes. Presented to upper management and received approval for phased corporate implementation.
· Administered and analyzed corporate survey on the success of current Siebel software solution. Presented results to upper management.
St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, Hamilton, ON
September – December 2004
· Coordinated resource and financial proposal for restructuring of current ENT service provision to include new multi-physician outpatient clinic, to meet Royal College of Physicians requirements.
· Coordinated resource and financial proposal for Canada’s first multi-disciplinary arthroplasty centre to address increasing demand for musculoskeletal procedures and national initiative to decrease wait times.
· Prepared initial operating budget for St. Joseph’s Hospice Program detailing necessary resource requirements and providing long-range financial focus to ensure best practice in palliative care.
· Coordinated non-clinical student placement approvals through creation of extensive tracking database.
· Participated in ongoing projects related to Local Health Integrated Networks (LHINs), alternative staffing models, physician stipends, and alternate funding plans to accommodate provincially mandated financial and service-based health care initiatives.
Southlake Regional Health Center, Newmarket, ON.
January - April 2004
· Participated in completion of 2003-04 Hospital Business Planning Brief using integrated cost assumptions and financial statement analyses to ensure accurate reporting of current and projected financial information.
· Assisted HCM Consulting Group in the ongoing deficit reduction exercise through the creation of extensive real-time cost savings tracking database.
· Drafted Southlake Regional Health Center Ontario Disabilities Act Accessibility Plan detailing appropriate measures and specific changes necessary for providing accessible hospital environment to all patients.
· Conducted utilization analysis to ensure appropriate allocation of available storage space by department and evaluated feasibility of specific storage needs throughout hospital.
· Performed impact analyses on current and potential Southlake Regional Health Center physicians to determine overall revenue and expense impact of practices to organization.
Resident Kinesiologist / Acting Physiotherapy Assistant
Med Rehab Inc., Scarborough, ON.
Summers: 2002; 2003
· Produced optimal therapeutic regimens to rehabilitate motor vehicle accident victims transferable to a home environment; assessment of lower back, neck and shoulder injuries.
· Administered ultrasound therapy, electric modality treatments, hydrotherapy, and inter-segmental traction therapy to quicken the rehabilitation process.
Master of Business Administration, Co-op - Health Services Management / Management of Innovation and New Technology
McMaster University, Hamilton, ON. Expected Completion: December 2005
· DeGroote School of Business
Honors Bachelor of Kinesiology
McMaster University, Hamilton, ON. 2003
· Graduated with Distinction
· Certified Kinesiologist (Ontario Kinesiology Association), Red Cross First Aid Certification.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
· Research, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, Hamilton, ON; Conducted ongoing comprehensive research investigating the enablers and inhibitors of hospital redevelopment in an academic health care environment, September – December 2004.
· Research, McMaster University Biomechanics Department, Hamilton, ON; Aided in three dimensionilization of DEXA imaging procedure to monitor and improve knowledge of bone and connective tissue distribution, September 2001 - April 2002.
· Volunteer, Gomti Prashad Thapar Mission Hospital, India; Assisted doctors with patient care, preparation for surgery, familiarized myself with the operation of a small-scaled hospital, and aided in patient interaction, May – August 2001.
· Research, McMaster University Centre for Health Promotion and Rehabilitation, Hamilton, ON; Improved movement and stabilization of incomplete spinal cord injury subjects. Aided in the simulation of a normal walking gait to initiate nerve response and improve muscle memory, September 2000 – April 2002.
· Volunteer, Extendicare Long-term Care Facility, North York, ON; Coordinated social activities and physical exercise regimens to maintain morale and motivation, June – September 1999.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.