Director of Operations Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Saint Charles, Missouri
||Date Posted: 4/12/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: No
Results-driven, highly motivated professional offering extensive knowledge in inspiring teams to achieve department and corporate goals. Demonstrates the ability to develop success oriented strategies and deliver big picture results.
Possess proactive leadership in setting up strategic vision, generating financial success, and delivering positive results. Exemplify knowledge in establishing productive business relationships by rendering exemplary customer service as well as forming, leading, and motivating cross-functional teams.
Exhibit expertise in promoting positive work environment to prosper organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Highly recognized for big-picture vision, dynamic direction, and tenacity to make high-stake decisions using experience backed judgment, strong work ethic, and irreproachable integrity.
Successful in establishing productive business relationships by rendering exemplary customer service; developing competitive proposals; as well as forming, leading, and motivating cross-functional teams.
OUR365 ~ ST. CHARLES, MO
Director of Customer Care 2004–PRESENT
- Play a leadership role in managing daily operations of the call center, supervising all personnel, and implementing call center metrics.
- Assume full responsibility in directing approximately 150 employees responsible for handling inbound and outbound sales, customer service, field support, administrative support services, and e-mail communications.
- Provide expert oversight on various projects designed to introduce new programs to all call center personnel.
- Establish a training curriculum and instruct trainers to manage all in-house technical and soft skills training for call center personnel.
- Facilitate coaching and feedback training for senior representatives and management staff.
- Formulate a quality monitoring program, databases, and reports.
- Reengineer an incentive program to improve position with the company’s values and strategic direction.
- Implement performance standards for each group of employees for implementation in the yearly performance reviews.
- Manage all workforce management, budgeting, and strategic direction for the call center channel of business.
RESPONSE INSURANCE COMPANY ~ ST. LOUIS, MO
Quality and Training Manager 2000-2004
- Formulated and implemented quality measures and standards for the inbound and outbound phone center, including Sales and Customer Service.
- Established an innovative department and recruited staff to execute 10 measures in less than 1 year.
- Implemented all measures, guides, forms, and databases to house information and reports.
- Facilitated training to all call center staff on measures and methodology behind the quality program.
- Supervised staff of associates who conducted more than 1700 audits and phone monitors each month.
- Administered analysis on trends and incentive programs based on the results of the trend analysis.
- Cultivated process improvement program using Six Sigma methodology.
- Produced and implemented standards for training on process improvement initiatives for other sites.
- Integrated various successful projects that produced more than $500,000 in total savings and cost avoidance for the organization.
- Initiated customer satisfaction surveys and executed reporting of results to management.
- Spearheaded a staff of trainers that focused on policies, procedures, and employee development.
GE CAPITAL MORTGAGE ~ ST. LOUIS, MO
Six Sigma Quality Team Member 1999-2000
GE CAPITAL MORTGAGE ~ ST. LOUIS, MO
Loan Officer 1999-1999
HOUSEHOLD CREDIT SERVICES ~ CHESAPEAKE, VA
Quality Consultant/Manager 1992-1998
Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in Management (2003)
LINDENWOOD UNIVERSITY ~ ST. CHARLES, MO
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (1990)
SOUTHERN OREGON UNIVERSITY ~ ASHLAND, OR
Policy and Procedure Development
Client and Contract Management
Continuous Process Improvement
Leadership and Team Building
Strategic and Tactical Planning
Customer Service Management
Training and Supervision
Six Sigma Boot Camp 1 & 2 and Loan Prospector Training (1999)
GE CAPITAL MORTGAGE SERVICE TRAINING
Leadership 2000 Management Training Program (1997)
HOUSEHOLD CREDIT SERVICES CORPORATE TRAINING
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.