|Desired Industry: Dispatcher
|Desired Job Location: Sacramento, California
||Date Posted: 3/29/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 3/31/2011
|Desired Wage: 25, to 30,000.00
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
I have recently completed schooling for Emergency Dispatcher. I have a desire to assist people in Emergency‘s, or as a Transportation Dispatcher.
I will work any hours, or shifts including Holidays. I can relocate anywhere in Northern CA, (San Francisco Bay, North, South, or East Bay) or stay in Sacramento area.
I taught CPR/Life support for 10 years to Paramedics, and Nurses. I have Congressional Citations for Life Saving and a Red Cross Certificate of Merit for Life Saving.
OBJECTIVE: Seeking stability and a long -term position as a Professional Dispatcher where earnings, growth, and opportunity are commensurate to my abilities.
Brookside Apartments San Pablo CA. 2006-2008
• Collect rents, make Deposits, Reports to owners
• Maintain effective customer service with Tenants
• Enforce safety rules and federal regulations for Property
• Deal with issues with Gangs, and Violent Tenants
Rolling Wheels Mobile Home Park Reno NV 2001-2006
• Responsible for all bookkeeping, deposits, and evictions
• Obtaining Credit and Police reports on Tenants
• Performed maintenance of Seniors homes as needed
• Help all Tenants with personal and economic issues
National Bank Card San Diego, CA 1988-2000
Customer Service Supervisor
• Supervised and trained 15 employees.
• Resolved escalated complaints and fraud investigations.
• Program and download and test credit card terminals.
• Started as shipping & receiving manager worked my way up.
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEER
**2010 Charles Jones Vocational: Emergency Dispatcher, and Emergency Med Technician
2010 Volunteer at River City Food Bank
2002 thru 2006 Manufacturing Housing Certification
1985 thru 1995 Taught CPR/Life Support to Paramedics, and Nurses
Adult Education classes for Excel, MS Word, Certified for HazMat, and Fire extinguisher training, Safety Inspector for two Departments in Reno , District Safety Captain
I belong to the American Legion Auxillary, the VFW Aux, and the Womens group, Red Hat Society.
• Trained in CAD • Microsoft Suite, Internet & email
• First Aid/ CPR Certified
• Safety Inspector • 15 years Customer Service
• 5 years Shipping and Receiving
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.