Accounting or Finance Position Resume
|Desired Industry: Accounting/Bookkeeping
|Desired Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia
||Date Posted: 3/19/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 03/22/2010
|Desired Wage: 35,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Social Security Administration Woodlawn, MD
June 2007-November 2009
Accounting Analyst, Internship
• Responsible for registering invoices and making payments for the
Department of Accounts Payable in the Office of Finance.
• Gained experience in compiling morning reports, attorney payments,
CCR reports, FedEx payments, ME/VE Payments, and purchase
PHH Mortgage Mt. Laurel, NJ May 2006- August 2006
• Assisted with the final editing of agreement of sale contracts.
• Assisted with finalization of outgoing company payments.
Summer Arts Program
Willingboro,NJ May 2005- August 2005
• Assisted in helping young musicians with reading and writing music
• Relevant Coursework:
Principles of Accounting I & II
Accounting Information Systems
Intermediate Accounting I & II
Federal Income Tax
• Relevant Skills:
Microsoft Office Word 2007
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Activities Musician, Concentration: Trombone
• New Samaritan Baptist Church Musician, Washington,DC 2010-Present
• Manifest Wonders, Baltimore, MD 2005-Present
• Marching Band, Morgan State University 2005-2007
• Concert Band, Morgan State University 2005-2007
Bible Study, Morgan State University 2005-Present
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.