|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Winfield, Missouri
||Date Posted: 2/18/2011
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 50000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Astute, diligent, and innovative professional, with hands-on teaching, leadership, and management experience. Interested in pursuing a challenging sales or management career that would offer the opportunity to effectively utilize knowledge and skills within competitive environments.
Articulate communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and profound talent in strategic planning, decision making, problem solving, and customer service. Commended for strong track record of success in the field of marketing and public relations.
FASTLANE CONVENIENCE STORE, MOSCOW MILLS, MO
Store Manager 2008–Present
HARDIN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ST. CHARLES, MO
Physical Education/Health Teacher/Coach 2007–2008
ST. CHARLES WEST HIGH SCHOOL, ST. CHARLES, MO
Physical Education/In-School Suspension/Coach 2006–2007
ST. CHARLES HIGH SCHOOL, ST. CHARLES, MO
In-School Suspension/Coach 2005–2006
HOLLENBECK MIDDLE SCHOOL, ST. CHARLES, MO
In-School Suspension Teacher 2004–2005
JOHN WELDON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, ST. CHARLES, MO
Summer School Science Teacher 2004–2005
FRANCIS HOWELL SCHOOL DISTRICT, ST. CHARLES, MO
Student Teacher (Fall) 2003
Bachelor of Science in Physical Education (K-12) and Health, 2003
SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY, CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO
- Recipient of Track and Field Scholarship
- Dean’s List
Product Placement ~ Loss Prevention ~ Management Training
Administrative and General Management
- Assume full responsibility in overseeing all aspects of day-to-day store operations, including compiling data, generating reports, customer service relations, and addressing inquiries.
- Performed several duties, which included hiring and training of all employees, organizing weekly schedule, working with vendors, and reporting directly to upper management.
- Handled and arranged presentations, and maintained confidentiality of sensitive and complex documents.
- Carried out accounting duties, such as bank statements reconciliation, payroll, bookkeeping, and invoicing.
- Documented clerical records and reports on pertinent information concerning accounting, bookkeeping, and technical operations.
Sales and Customer Service
- Demonstrated and executed in-depth understanding of sales and marketing techniques, strategies in building strong client base, and systems that facilitate consistent follow-up and foster customer satisfaction.
- Identified clients’ diverse needs while ensuring timely delivery of quality customer service; resolved customer complaints and attended to all inquiries in a prompt manner.
- Developed and executed a curriculum to enhance student performance.
- Administered the regulation for discipline maintenance in the In-School Suspension Program.
- Rendered instructional assistance and encouragement to students in order to complete their assignments across multiple content areas.
- Mentored students individually and/or in groups to resolve unacceptable behavior and cultivate positive skills.
- Managed and instructed students and track and cross-country athletes to instill positive self-concepts and sportsmanship attitude.
- Regularly coordinated with colleagues and generated appropriate reports on students’ progress and assignments.
- Strategically designed and facilitated physical education programs to promote the development of student’s physical attributes and social skills.
Microsoft Office Suite ~ Store Track System ~ Direct Stream Digital (DSD) ~ UniTime
Sapphire ~ DIGIOP (Video Surveillance)
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.