Project/Product Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Cumming, Georgia
||Date Posted: 11/17/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: imm
|Desired Wage: 100000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Seasoned and exceptionally intuitive professional, with accomplished qualifications in operational, consulting, and technical dealings. Show competency in directing daily business operations focused on strategy formulation, commercial risk management, governance and compliance, budget control, and profitability improvement. Possess an innate ability to translate complex client requirements into technical analysis. Proven success in creating win-win solutions for clients and internal teams through innovative solutions.
Aon Hewitt (Formerly Hewitt Associates, LLC) Orlando, FL
HEALTH AND WELFARE BENEFITS SERVICE MANAGER Jun 2009-Present
Implement change control management, which involves: scope, definition, and requirements documentation, client communication and consulting on best approaches, analysis, as well as client acceptance testing administration of completed work. Perform efficient plan management and client consulting while introducing and analyzing all requirements changes. Render professional assistance in the analysis and scoping discussions to identify the finest solutions for the client while maintaining system integrity. Instrumental in producing provisional training for all customer service representatives.
- Simultaneously functioned as Operations Manager and Benefit Service Manager in handling daily business operations for large market client
- Displayed unsurpassed leadership in overseeing requirements updates across the Southeast Business Group with 10 clients
- Competently led and developed the project plan to verify that teams complied with their Annual Enrollment training schedules and were able to deliver timely and efficiently
- Demonstrated primary leadership through 3 COBRA Subsidy extensions that were signed into law in 2010; originated the system changes and communicated impact to the client and their participants
- Attained a nomination to participate in the Multi-Cultural Diversity Leadership Team with the upper management who have caused vital contributions to the company
LEAD SYSTEMS ANALYST ADVANCED Jan 2007-Jun 2009
Monitored all efforts for the current and future iterations as well as enhanced integrated systems and testing strategies for the team. Interfaced with client to explain change order analysis and complex technical requirements. Evaluated project status, prioritized risk, and escalated tasks as necessary. Completed software configuration work within cost-budget.
- Formulated a requirements template to be utilized with third party health plans and clients, eventually being delivered nationally and used as an effective business standard
- Accurately monitored more than $1.2 million worth of revenue-generating change orders from a single client in FY07
- Successfully administered the 2008 Annual Enrollment for a of more than 25,000 employees and surpassed all external deadlines in spite of requirements being over 3 months late
PEOPLE MANAGER Jul 2004-Oct 2007
Provided direct supervision to a group of professionals, leading them to personal and professional growth. Executed several behavioral interviews for all positions within the Implementation Delivery Group. Worked closely with other managers to fairly calibrate salaries for all associates in the current payroll.
- Productively created and cultivated long-term relationships with associates, conveying ideas of the firmís directions and their impact on these goals
- Instrumental in implementing a new hire orientation program for the Implementation Delivery Group, which was subsequently provided to all delivery groups in Orlando
LEAD SYSTEMS ANALYST Apr 2005-Jan 2007
Provided expert oversight to 4 multi-million dollar clients in maintaining database integrity, processing configuration and systems analysts to construct new software releases, and interfaced with the client on new, revenue-generating projects yearly.
- Directed a multi-million dollar, multi-service implementation, including data conversion, requirements, systems analysis, and risk management.
- Initiated a Lead Systems Analyst network for the Orlando office to modify position role and function
- Managed the assessment of 5 client teams in the implementation of SDLC guidelines and best practices in the realms of project management, and production deployments, resulting in continuity between teams, reduction on costs by removing redundant activities, and enhanced work balance.
SYSTEMS ANALYST Jul 2004-Apr 2005
Monitored deadlines, educated associates through processes, and guided them in their daily activities. Analyzed all technical configuration and test plans for quality assurance.
- Dynamically led the 2005 Annual Enrollment for multiple client teams in the Implementation Delivery Group, verifying clear and concise requirements while accurately estimating cost, time, and resources required to complete the entire enrollment
- Spearheaded the Delivery Group Engagement Team to strengthen the groupís involvement
LEAD BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST Jan 2002-Jul 2004
Mentored business systems analysts to enhance their technical skills, independent project planning and execution, client plan provisions, and communication skills.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST Apr 2001-Jan 2002
Comprehensively researched and interpreted issues/enhancements to generate the most effective solution. Evaluated and converted various plan provisions into system specifications to construct strategic resolutions.
Leapfrog Smart Products, Inc. Maitland, FL
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR Jun 2000-Mar 2001
Managed daily business operation of the corporate network and support center; reported directly to the Vice President of IT. Produced and updated technical documentation on all software and hardware.
Hughes Supply, Inc. Orlando, FL
PC SUPPORT ANALYST Mar 1999-May 2000
Processed work and course flows between departments and outside vendors; complied with department and inter-department workflow procedures and policies.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS: 2000
University of Central Florida ~ Orlando, FL
Six Sigma Green Belt: 2008
- Project Management and Operations
- Business Process Optimization
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Risk Assessment/Management
- Quality Control and Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Leadership and Team Building
- Financial Analysis and Projections
- Contingency Planning
- Continuous Process and Performance Improvement
- Data Integrity
Junior Achievement ~ Job Shadowing Program ~ College Recruiting Project Success ~ Time to Read Program
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.