Regional Account Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Denver, Colorado
||Date Posted: 11/12/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediately
|Desired Wage: 90000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Highly accomplished and top-notch sales and management professional, offering unsurpassed track record of sales growth and profitability, and consistently delivering astonishing customer service. Background includes managing large sales territories throughout the boarders of California, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Arkansas, Hawaii, and various countries worldwide.
NATIONAL TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, INC. - CENTENNIAL, CO
Regional Sales Manager 2005-Present
- Provide technical and industrial training solutions to new and existing business–to-business accounts; target both domestic and international companies in multiple industry sectors, particularly in manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, power generation, software, healthcare, automotive, insurance, military, government agencies and contractors, public utilities, alternative energy, wineries, as well as city and state agencies.
- Manage and grow accounts in assigned territory; aggressively identify new sales leads through referrals, cold calling, client prospecting, and strategic partnering with business development projects.
- Administer the overall aspect of sales operations and logistics; regularly interact with Scheduling, Travel, Shipping, Marketing, Management, and Logistical departments to ensure delivery of training solutions within mandated timelines.
- Work hand-in-hand with vendors and partners to identify logistical costs; outline competitive sales proposals with an average of 30% to 40% profit.
- Assume full responsibility for POs, contract agreements, and payment from Purchasing, AP, and Procurement departments, as well as collection of past due accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate client information in CRMs GoldMine and SalesLogix by accurately reviewing submitted business performance reports.
- Render proactive sales support to various trade shows as well as conduct dynamic presentations to both current and prospective clients to educate them on the advantages of offered services.
FLEMING’S PRIME STEAKHOUSE & WINE BAR - ENGLEWOOD, CO
Office Manager 2004-2005
- Facilitated and maintained streamlined office operations with full responsibility in managing bi-weekly payroll, auditing incoming invoices of supplies, accounting of restaurant finances, and reporting to corporate office.
- Played an active role in recruiting and fostering new business relationships with vendors and area hotels.
- Regularly communicated with employees, corporate office, vendors, and guests.
WELLS FARGO BANK - GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO
Personal Banker 2002-2004
- Secured $700K in personal loans and lines of credit in the second quarter, more than $1.1M in the third quarter, and in excess of $700K in the fourth quarter of 2003.
- Singlehandedly managed financial portfolios of clients with the target objective of securing 100% of their business.
- Educated clients on various financial and credit services to determine the best product / services that suit their needs.
- Cultivated and maintained long-term relationships with business partners to maximize sales opportunities.
LADENBURG THALMANN - NEW YORK CITY, NY
Account Executive 1999-2000
- Interacted with high-level executives in various European countries regularly.
- Established strategic partnerships with numerous companies to enrich the possibility of company presence as well as to identify potential clients.
- Instrumental in driving approximately $5M into new business.
- Trained six new account executives in collaboration with peers.
RED LOBSTER (DARDEN) - TORRINGTON, CT (1998-2001) | LAKEWOOD, CO (2001-2002)
Beverage and Hospitality Manager 1998-2002
- Boosted sales profitability as well as increased and consistently maintained high-level guest satisfaction rating from 35% to 80% within the first two months of service; captured key issues and improved training requirements.
- Dramatically increased sales by 7% over the previous year by optimizing cross-selling opportunities.
Bachelor of Science in Business Project Management - Capella University, Minneapolis, MN (GPA of 4.0)
Expected Graduation: Fall 2011
Various Business-Focused Courses - Regis University, Denver, CO
General Studies - Metropolitan State College of Denver, Denver, CO
Communications - Western New England College, Springfield, MA
Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, GoldMine, SalesLogix, and Electronic Communication
- Served as catalyst in building long-term relationships with both existing clientele and prospective clients to generate repeat business and quality referrals.
- Reputed by management for maintaining uncompromising focus to customer service and performance excellence.
- Received numerous accolades and sales awards, including Regional Sales Manager of the Year in 2006, 2008, and 2009.
- Substantiality increased revenue of an assigned territory by 60% since 2005.
- Sales Leadership
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Lead Generation
- Account and Territory Development / Management / Retention
- Profit Margin Improvement
- Project Management
- Complex Negotiation and High Closing ratio
- Client Education / Needs Assessment
- Organizational and Staff Development
- Actively volunteered for Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue, Inc. and Big Dogs Huge Paws Inc. for the past three years, also for Denver Children’s Hospital.
- Participated in many fundraising events and provided support to surviving spokeswoman for St Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.