|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Huntsville, Alabama
||Date Posted: 10/19/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate:
Richard Andrews Jr.
313 Garden Gate Circle
Crossville, Al 35962
Summary of Qualifications:
• Fast learner, eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
• Team player known for helping others.
• Noted for going the extra mile to get the job done.
• Willing to travel.
• Detail-oriented, multi-tasker with strong organizational skills.
Certifications and training:
• Leadership Development classes:
Sexual Harassment/Landmine Litigations
• Basic first aid, CPR & AED with the Red cross
• Operator safety training-portable fire extinguisher
• Excel/Excel Charts/Power Point/Outlook
• OJT for Supervisors
• Coaching and Counseling
• 5 Principles for Problem Solving
• 5S Training
Fabco Equipment Company - Albertville, AL 03/12/10 – 08/25/10
Position: Safety Coordinator and Service Coordinator
Diamond Foods – Albertville, AL 03/12/10 – 08/25/10
Position: Safety Manager
TS Tech - Boaz, AL 02/11/02-09/28/09
Position: Team Leader
• Over seen five trainers, plus 40+ associates who worked and maintained the production line.
• Responsible for maintaining and fixing all equipment and machinery on line.
• Maintaining safety and safe work environment.
• Responsible for corrective and disciplinary action with associates.
• Responsible for identifying problems and counter measuring the problem(s).
• Scheduling off days for all trainers and associates.
• Maintaining a stress and harassment free work environment.
• Maintaining a clean work place.
• Repair rate.
• Scrap/cost and observe overtime being used appropriately.
• Communicating all information from upper management to the associates in daily meetings.
• Checking clock in and out times of associates on a daily basis.
• Presenting business plans to upper management on monthly line goals.
Tocco - Boaz, AL 07/12/01 - 01/04/02
Built heavy machines for other companies. In charge of various mechanical installation.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.