Contracts Manager or Director Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Los Angeles, California
||Date Posted: 10/14/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: January 2011
|Desired Wage: 140,000+
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: No
Obtain a senior contracting position integrating leadership, mentoring, negotiation, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
2007 – Present Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems, Redondo Beach, CA
• Contracts Manager, Airborne Laser (ABL)/Airborne Laser Testbed (ALTB) Program
• Twenty years experience in Pricing and Contracts in the Technology Development, National Systems/Restricted Programs, Electronics Technology and Ground Segments/ Systems Engineering areas of TRW and Northrop Grumman Mission Systems and Space Technology.
• Manage ABL Program Contracts from proposal development through contract closeout within a three-party Teaming Agreement with Team Lead Boeing, and co-team member Lockheed Martin.
2002-2007 Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Redondo Beach, CA
• Contracts/Subcontracts Administrator – Systems Development Operations
• Managed portfolio of proposals and contracts including Restricted Programs, and intersector pursuits i. e. Space Radar,, AIRSS
• Division Lead for Contracts for designing and implementing the Integrated Contract Management System (ICMS) – ERP Tool
In Process - UCLA Extension - 21st Century Leadership Certificate Program, completion, 2011.
Pepperine University School of Law, Malibu, CA
Masters in Disipute Resolution, August, 1999
Certificate in Dispute Resolution, August, 1998
UCLA Extension, Los Angeles, CA
Certification in Contracts Management, April, 1990
California State University, Los Angeles, California
M. A., Speech Communication, December, 1989
Pepperdine University, Seaver College, Malibu, CA
B. A., Communication, cum laude, minor Business Administration, August, 1986
National Association for Female Executives
Northrop Grumman’s Employees’ Charitable Organization (ECHO)
2003-2005 – Assistant Treasurer and Treasurer
National Associaton for Female Executives (NAFE), 2004-2010- Member
Empire Who’s Who, 2005-2006 – Member
Primary responsibilities include providing all phases of Contract Management Support for Directed Energy Systems development contracts for Government customers, from the proposal preparation, negotiation and definitization through contract closeout. Program responsibilities include planning and coordination with program management, business management/finance,property management and security. Additional responsibilities include all interfaces with external and Government customer, audtiors, and corporate functions including Business Management, Global Supply Chain, Socio-Economig Business Office, Financial Support Center/Accounting.
Ensure all internal reviews and approvals are met in a timely manner before submittal to external customers.
Security Clearances - DoD Top Secret, SSBI and SCI
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.