Business Analyst/ Project Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
||Date Posted: 10/7/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: MBA
||Willing to Relocate:
High-performing manager for a Fortune 500 Company. Experienced professional in inventory management, asset protection, strategic merchandising and operations management. Results-oriented leader with process-improvement mind-set, outstanding analytical skills and unwavering eye for details and accuracy.
Multi-discipline Project Management
Business Analytics, Modeling, Optimization
Budget Forecasting and Cost Estimates
Contract Negotiation, Vendor Management
Inventory Management and Asset Protection
Lean and Six Sigma Principles
PROJECT MANAGER-EXECUTIVE INITIATIVES
Dollar General Corp., Goodlettsville, TN Jan. 07-Dec. 08
Merchandising Cost-Share Initiative
Successfully implemented mainstream cost-sharing strategy for retail impulse area merchandising and managed introduction of new vendor partnerships to over 8300 stores. Effectively interfaced with 50+ vendor representatives, DG executive leadership and cross functional teams to establish project roll-out strategy, control implementation and meet financial objectives. Managed vendor negotiations, contractual agreements and invoicing process.
• Effectively managed cost-sharing initiative implementation resulting in $83M revenue increase over the course of 3 years
• Negotiated multi-year agreement for magazines service program resulting in overall $15M income
• Led new fixture roll-out process and inventory switch-over for over 8300 retail locations
• Managed new vendor introduction process (Coca Cola vendor) resulting in additional beverage revenue of $25M
Strategic Asset Protection (Shrink Reduction) Initiative
Established comprehensive analytical infrastructure for cross-functional initiative directed at resolving $360M profit loss issue. Provided expert guidance and advice on key shrink sources, possible solutions and areas of implementation based on correlative analysis, heat mapping and predictive modeling. Worked with Delloitte consulting group on diagnosing every aspect of product life cycle, test design and implementation. Led, facilitated and served on cross-functional teams to translate analytical results into project plans and specifications. Successfully managed multiple projects and developed business cases based on observed results.
• Managed and co-managed loss-reduction initiatives resulting in $60M net savings over the period of one year
• Developed data interface and analytical protocol supporting all aspects of project life cycle. Established balanced scorecard and communicated project results to executive committee.
• Designed and implemented secure supply chain processes directed at loss prevention within nine distribution centers and corporate transportation system
• Trained and managed analytical team supporting design and implementation of inventory cycle counting test for 150 retail locations. Developed business case supporting company-wide cycle counting program implementation
• Ensured effective store-level execution by increasing field involvement in solution development, conducting district and regional management training sessions and frequent store audits
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT INTERN
Dollar General Corp., Goodlettsville, TN May.-Aug. 06
Modeled and analyzed inventory replenishment processes to evaluate relationship between delivery frequency and store inventory levels. Provided analytical support for multimillion-dollar process improvement initiative, including trailer utilization, damage control, and equipment requirements analysis. Built product delivery process map and researched improvement opportunities.
• Optimized outbound transportation frequency to reduce annual expenses by $7M
• Modified order fulfillment procedure for distribution centers estimated to improve holiday season execution, increase revenue by $8.7M, and in-store labor productivity by 40%.
DQS Linguistic Services, Knoxville, TN Jun. 03 - May. 04
Organized and managed translation and data-management services for the ORNL subcontract organization. Processed government contracts, cost estimates and technical documentation. Developed work protocols and conducted reviews to ensure compliance with ORNL data processing and formatting requirements.
• Trained and managed a team of 6 translators
• Developed cost-estimate template to standardize data entry and facilitate analysis and review
• Evaluated benefits of using translational software for certain types of translation services. “Trained” software for specialized terminology, and developed specific dictionary sets.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
Concentrations: Logistics & Transportation and Operations Management
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
GPA: 3.8 /4.0
MASTER OF ACCOUNTING AND AUDIT
University of Krasnoyarsk, Russia
GPA 3.6/ 4.0
•Proficient in MS Office (Excel (including modeling, pivot tables, scenario, macros, VLOOKUP, etc), Access (building queries, reports, etc.), Word, PowerPoint), JMP, Oracle, Data Warehouse, WMS, TMS, Applied Predictive technologies test design software (APT), AS400 queries, Island Pacific, Map Point, Maptitude, Tableau, Lingvo, and PROMT
•Experience managing project lifecycle, test set up, control group selection, result verification and validation techniques.
•Experience in modeling and network optimization tools, including Crystal Ball, Decision Tree, RiskSim, and LogicNet
•Strong organizational skills in relation to managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
•Strong written and oral communication skills
Here is a quote from my last performance review: "Olga has an incredible drive to be the best in everything she does. Her passion for excellence is strong. This aids her drive to be a leader versus a follower. She is always willing to take lead. In several of her projects, she naturally became the lead because of her strong project management skills."
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.