Operations Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Bethesda, Maryland
||Date Posted: 10/1/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: October 18 2010
|Desired Wage: 50
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Dynamic, intelligent and highly motivated professional with experience in operations management, human resources management, leadership, superior negotiation skills and project planning
Operations Manager, Prime Medicine, LLC. 09/2009―Present
Prime Medicine is a physician owned and operated multispecialty medical practice that specializes in providing the best in patient treatment and care.
• Increasing the patient population by 20% via promoting the practice and modifying the website; enhancing efficiency by transitioning from paper to electronic forms; and managing patient appointments.
• Lowering the practice overhead by 25% using a more financially reasonable source for medical and office supplies; cutting unnecessary expenses, and managing unpaid patient bills and declined insurance bills.
• Overseeing the billing efforts of the practice. Submitting claims to insurance companies, processing the company's responses, and submitting billing statements to patients for unpaid balances.
• Supervising other members of the practice such as receptionists, medical billers, and medical assistants. Creating weekly task sheet for each team member and assuring task completion. Supervising new hiring, training, disciplining and assessing performances.
Operations Manager, Regus, Inc. 09/2006―12/2008
Regus is the world’s largest supplier of pioneering workplace solutions, with products and services that range from fully equipped offices to virtual office and meeting rooms.
• Formulated policies and procedures to simplify processing client accounts that increased productivity by 100%.
• Negotiated all major contracts, raising profits by $100k per year.
• Coordinated sales and meeting events and arranged catering services, which gained 98% customer satisfaction.
• Managed support staff in research and inspection, registration implementation, vendor coordination, speaker negotiations and confirmations, agenda planning, transportation logistics, financial administration, and food and beverage coordination.
• Reconciled weekly and monthly reports with detailed data such as accounts receivable and payable, sales analysis reporting, and the general ledger system.
• Spearheaded daily operations management and P&L responsibility to increase the quarterly sales revenue.
• Trained employees and provided technical support for various hardware and software.
Marketing & Billing Coordinator, Home Health Connection, Inc. 06/2001―08/2006
Home Health Connection provides nursing for patients in need of home care services. The focus is on private duty nursing for children with long-standing, complex medical challenges.
• Maintained documentation and reports required by Medicare and Medicaid.
• Verified documents before claims were billed; completed patients’ information, diagnosis, and weekly schedules.
• Processed electronic billing, which included weekly processing of more than 50 patient claims, adjusting times and hours.
• Conducted customer account audit and collections, which generated $85k revenue.
• Examined and analyzed accounting records to determine financial status.
• Inspected items in books of original entry to ensure acceptable accounting procedures were followed.
• Prepared reports on all aspects of accounting procedures such as audit, financial conditions found, and source and application of funds.
• Conducted marketing presentations detailing all special services.
• Maintained patient databases for accuracy and compliance with HIPAA.
• Converted the recording system from paper-based records to electronic records.
Customer Service Representative, Phoenix TS 06/2000―06/2001
Phoenix TS provides a full array of technology training services. Learning solutions include onsite classroom training, e-Learning, custom curriculum development and trainer staffing.
• Provided customer care and support and product and service information.
• Responded to client inquires and needs in a timely and effective manner. Ensured issues were resolved; followed up with clients and obtained the best customer service result.
• Scheduled classes and maintained the calendar. Ensured classes began on time and in the correct location.
• Provided class schedule weekly reports.
• Performed data entry, problem solving, and troubleshooting.
B.S. Marketing 2005
Robert Smith School of Business, University of Maryland College Park, MD
• Results oriented, versatile professional with a solid work ethic and natural leadership capabilities to support overall organizational goals for growth and profitability through effective business and financial management.
• Possess the drive, resourcefulness and ability to thrive in challenging environments and utilize superb critical thinking and analytical skills in providing innovative solutions to existing or emerging problems.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups of individuals while maintaining the highest level of quality in service and total commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Focus on bottom-line profitability by monitoring and ensuring financial performance aligns with overall organizational goals.
Computer proficiency: MS Word ∙ Excel ∙ PowerPoint ∙ Access ∙ Outlook ∙ Peach Tree ∙ Titan Software (Business solutions) ∙ Pivotal ∙ EZ-Claim ∙ P-A Link (Electronic billing for the state of VA)
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.