RPG Programmer/Analyst Resume
|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Reading, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 9/27/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 10/18/2010
|Desired Wage: 60,000.00
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Extensive Programming in RPGIII to RPG Free
Software implementations, MAPICS, PRMS, KRONOS
Hardware implementations, S/38 to AS/400
Winco Foods, Inc. - Boise, ID Sep 2007 to May 2010
• Re-wrote Sales Audit Point of Sales System.
• Wrote the interface program to NCR.
• Rewrote portions of the Accounts Receivable returned check system.
• Created inquiry programs to provide instant access to information and to reduce the printing of reports.
• Added additional security to the customer payroll check cashing process.
• Wrote G/L, A/P and A/R interfaces to Lawson Software.
• Created an employee verification process.
Selkirk L.L.C. - Richardson, TX June 2005 to July 2007 Sr. Programmer/Analyst
• Wrote a series of Time and Attendance reports.
• Designed, programmed and implemented a Cycle count performance reporting system.
• Converted programs from RPG III to RPG FREE after PRMS software update.
• Updated documentation of modifications to our PRMS software, trained users and wrote test scripts.
• Conversion of the financial and manufacturing systems as Selkirk absorbed a Canadian company and converted it to a manufacturing facility.
• Worked on the Sarbanes-Oxley Phase in.
Mary Lee – Continued - Page 2 of 2
Valeo Engine Cooling - Jamestown, NY March 2003 to May 2005
• Implemented Kronos I-Series Software to improve time and attendance tracking.
• Conversion of a seven digit part number to a ten digit part number.
• Support of MacPac software.
• Physical inventory programs.
Chautauqua Hardware Corp. - Jamestown, NY May 2001 to April 2002 Programmer/Analyst
• As a result of a conversion from an In-House RPGII System to PRMS, wrote various clean-up procedures.
• Implemented a new automated Sales Contract system.
• Wrote numerous Sales and Cost analysis programs.
Bush Industries, Inc. - Jamestown, NY Sept 1978 to June 2000 Sr. Programmer/ Analyst
• Planned and managed the Y2K software conversion.
• Planned and implemented the AS/400 CISC to RISC conversion with IBM.
• Team leader for the Mapics/DB to PRMS software conversion.
• Programmed and implemented the conversion of the Manufacturing, Purchasing, A/R ERP System from Mapics/DB to PRMS,
• Created and implemented Programming Standards and Naming conventions.
• Audited disk space and coordinated disk clean-up measures. Planned and purchased upgrades.
• Planned the installation of AS/400 equipment and operating system level upgrades.
• Appointed to be the main contact person between Programming and the Operations Department which was located in a separate facility.
• Wrote and created the original MIS documentation and Operations work schedules.
• Supported all departments and divisions of the Company throughout employment.
Computer Science Courses – Jamestown Community College
Accounting Courses - Jamestown Community College
Math Courses – Jamestown Community College
IBM Training and Technical Conferences
PRMS Educational Conferences
Mapics & PRMS Training
KRONOS I-Series Training
LANGUAGES: RPG FREE, RPGILE, RPGIV, RPGIII, CL
SKILLS: QUERY, SDA, DFU, SEU, PDM, DBU, SQL
SOFTWARE: PRMS V10, PRMS V8.4, MAC PAC, MAPICS DB, MAPICS II, ALDON CHANGE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
HARDWARE: SYSTEM I, AS/400, SYSTEM 38, PC
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.