|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Queens Village, New York
||Date Posted: 9/21/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: October 12,2010
|Desired Wage: $85,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
A challenging and rewarding position in accounting for a professional with a demonstrated record of achievement in generating substantial cost savings as well as improving accounting efficiencies. Specific skills and knowledge include: supervision of accounts receivable and accounts payable, cash management, payroll, budgeting, financial and operational audits, inventory management and control.
An Accounting Executive with solid financial management combining strategic and tactical financial expertise, strong qualifications in opportunity identification, general operations, and P&L management.
BUDGET & VARIANCE ANALYSIS ¡´ HEDGEFUNDS & FINANCIAL REPORTING ¡´ BUSINESS PROCESS & STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT ¡´ COST CONTAINMENT & PROFIT MANAGEMENT ¡´ INTERNAL CONTROL & AUDITS ¡´ CORPORATE TAX COMPLIANCE ¡´ PAYROLL ADMINISTRATON ¡´ MONTHLY, QUARTERLY, AND YEAR-END REPORTING
INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS, GUYANA LTD Georgetown, Guyana
AA, BUSINESS BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTING
LEHMAN COLLEGE Bronx, NY
• Individual and Corporate Taxation, American Institute of Tax Studies.
• Payroll Administration & Management Course, APA.
• Member, National Society of Accountants (NSA).
• Member, National Society of Tax Professional (NSTP).
• Member, National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
• Consistently employ an energized management style utilizing financial and organizational abilities, blending motivation, leadership, and analytical abilities to develop innovative ideas that produce bottom-line results.
• Expertise in general ledger accounting including account analysis, account reconciliation, accruals, journal entries, and month-end/year-end closing.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of taxes, compliance, and audit management, and extensive experience with GAAP, and IFRS regulations, Sarbanes Oxley, antitrust, pension, payroll and employment tax laws.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MAS 90/200, Oracle Databases, Crystal Reporting, MSN-Dynamics-Great Plains/FRX, Peachtree Complete Accounting, Quick Books Pro, Payroll ADP and Ceridian.
• Certified Tax Professional, American Institute of Tax Studies.
• Certified Payroll Professional, CPP, the American Payroll Association, APA.
„X Strong supervisory skills. Able to establish individual group goals and motivate/direct others to achieve excellence.
„X Well-developed interpersonal relations skills. Establish and maintain rapport with individuals of varying backgrounds and expertise levels.
„X Effective administrator. Detail oriented and thorough. Proven attention to accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures. Manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Well-developed time-management skills. Set and attain priorities.
„X Financial Statements, Human Resources and Payroll in any business entity.
„X Accounting software set up and extensive working knowledge.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.