|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Redondo Beach, California
||Date Posted: 9/16/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate:
Experienced and high-performing professional with solid background in operational / account management. Strong qualifications include personnel administration and development as well as service delivery that constantly exceed corporate objectives through concise, transparent communication to internal and external personnel on executing business fundamentals and drivers. Highly adept at developing and managing dynamic and solutions-based teams. Recognized in attention to detail with outstanding ability to orchestrate marketing plans and initiatives from planning to implementation. Serve as an expert in building collaborative relationships and establishing business alliances to enhance company and customers performance, maximize profitability, and expand target markets.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company ~ Winston-Salem, NC
Account Marketing Manager Jan 2010-Present
Organize and correspond all significant marketing logistics with company consumer strategies with assigned national accounts. Determine, assess, and execute appropriate business building opportunities through strategic account market visits.
- Played an integral role for the successful selling and implementation of trade programs in key strategic national accounts
- Increased strategic account penetration across 7,500 outlets through working collaboratively with account personnel at region and division levels to better align key drivers of accounts and company, generating more than $460M in annual revenue.
Region Execution Manager Nov 2008-Jan 2010
Designed and administered retail execution capabilities for the states of Indiana and Kentucky. Oversaw all facets of off premise and outsourced third party execution workforces on 22 assigned projects. Collaborated with territory managers to support them in developing their selling skills and improving their future performance in assigned territory.
- Negotiated and outsourced third party execution vendors to accomplish tobacco merchandising objectives; rendered coaching, which improved staff performance
- Monitored and effectively disbursed third party budget resources valued at $500K that improved efficiencies and productiveness for sales force
Area Training Representative Jan 2008-Oct 2008
Liaised between new hires and their direct supervisors through education of tobacco industry, job duties, company processes, and division objectives. Documented and submitted progress and observations on new hires’ performance to various supervisors throughout the company. Collaborated with new hires and managers on selling retail merchandising contracts.
- Established and maintained effective professional partnerships with new territory managers and supported them in their transition into an assigned territory
- Designed, developed, and implemented comprehensive training for new hire, which addressed common issues and encouraged empowerment to manage individual territory
Trade Marketing Representative Oct 2005 –Dec 2007
Ensured complete execution of sales and merchandising programs through exemplifying persuasive and professional selling efforts. Directed the Indianapolis Division with accounts contracted through marketing an innovative and new-to-market tobacco product. Provided instructions to customers regarding new brand initiatives by developing presentations customized to each customers’ business needs.
- Drove efforts that increased sales and contributed to the Indianapolis division market share through distributing and establishing brand equity on new and existing tobacco products
- Sustained a personal market share of 41% compared to the Indianapolis division’s market share of 34%
- Implemented R.J. Reynolds’ merchandising tactics and enhanced company’s growth brands by simplifying presence at retail
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Concentration in Marketing
University of Indianapolis ~ Indianapolis, IN ~ 2007
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis ~ Indianapolis, IN ~ 2001
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Management and Operations
- Market Penetration
- Organizational Management and Leadership
- Project Development and Implementation
- Needs Assessment and Problem Resolution
- Interpersonal Relations
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.