|Desired Industry: Education/Teaching/Training
|Desired Job Location: ocala, Florida
||Date Posted: 7/28/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 07/28/2010
|Desired Wage: 12,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
To obtain a full time position with an organization that will use my education, skills and extensive experience to advance goals, increase profits, enhance customer services and support the company mission.
City of Ocala Police Department Ocala Fl Teacher Summer of 2010
• Conducts story-telling hours for small children.
• Teaches indoor recreational activities such as dancing, basketball and ping-pong.
• Oversees use of playground supplies and equipment.
• Prepares detailed records and reports in a timely manner.
• Teaches arts and crafts, and other recreational activities.
• Maintains order at the recreation center. Counsels and disciplines younger participants.
• Worked with twenty six, seven year old students and their parents.
City of Ocala- Police Department Ocala, FL
School Crossing Guard September 2009 to Present
• Directs children to cross at school zones.
• Assists in maintaining a safe atmosphere for school children in and around school zones.
• Record and report vehicles driving recklessly and at a high rate of speed.
• High volume of direct public contact.
MGM Grand @ Foxwoods Mashantucket, CT
Security Officer April 2008 to October 2008
• Guard large sums of money and transport it.
• Trained in CPR, Heart AED and NON-Violent Crisis Intervention.
State of Rhode Island Cranston, RI
Program Aide April 1980 to April 2008
• Assisted teachers and others who were qualified mental retardation professionals in planning and implementing individualized educational, developmental and rehabilitative programs for the developmentally challenged.
Community College of Rhode Island Warwick, RI
Associate of Arts Degree
References Available Upon Request
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.