|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Toronto, Ontario
||Date Posted: 4/16/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: May 1 2010
|Desired Wage: 100000
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
DIRECTOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES, Toronto 2009 – April 2010
BPS RESOLVER INC.
A Canadian software development company with an Industry leading GRC business solution platform.
• Responsible for building and executing Resolver’s Sustainability practice and solution.
• In support of the Sustainability initiative, established strategic partnerships with top consulting firms including Deloitte.
DIRECTOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES, Markham 2008 – 2009
PGE PROPEL INC.
A Canadian integrated marketing company offering direct, interactive, digital and print services.
• Responsible for building and executing PGE’s transition away from print services.
• Successfully closed largest digital deal with ScotiaCapital in PGE’s history.
• Initiated strategic partnership with largest multi-cultural marketing organization in North America.
VICE PRESIDENT, SALES, Toronto 2004 – 2008
SMARTSIMPLE SOFTWARE INC.
A Canadian software development company with an Industry leading ASP business solution platform
• Built sales organization from start up, conceptualizing and implementing strategic plan that added over 100 customers including ING Insurance, OPA, United Way and Federal Government. Developed both strategic and tactical solutions that created tremendous customer value and competitor separation.
• Expert on Information Management, customized tracking applications, CRM and Sales Automation tools.
• Rebuilt Partner program. Eliminated 50% of partners but grew business 300%.
• Responsible for business development targeting both emerging and Fortune 500 firms, market research, vertical identification, proposal preparation and presentation, and contract negotiation.
VICE-PRESIDENT, CORPORATE SALES, Toronto, 2001 - 2004
CO-FOUNDER, DIRECTOR, 1994-2004
• Co-founder of Canada’s leading men’s wear retail Internet site.
• Expert in E-Business marketplace and multi-channel distribution models.
• Built a successful new sales channel targeting high value corporations. Hired, trained and managed sales team. Accountable for P & L performance.
• Surpassed aggressive sales targets with increased revenue and profit margins annually.
• Customers included RBC, BMW Canada, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Telus, Kelsey’s, Montana’s
CARMICHAEL BIRRELL & CO, Toronto, 2000 - 2001
EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANT
• Responsible for business development targeting both emerging and Fortune 500 firms, market research, candidate identification, sourcing and screening, candidate presentation, facilitating job offers and effecting closure.
• Surpassed revenue target and achieved largest candidate search fee in firm for 2000.
TD BANK FINANCIAL GROUP, Toronto 1996 - 2000
TD SECURITIES, MANAGER, COMPENSATION, 1998 - 2000
• Promoted to work directly with head of Human Resources for TD Securities to develop and administer all compensation programs. Held senior manager position with full accountability for $450 million compensation budget. Managed staff and maintained relationships with external compensation consultants globally.
• Successfully managed international compensation strategy, launched 5 new incentive compensation plans covering over 1500 employees globally.
TD BANK, MANAGER, COMPENSATION CONSULTANT, 1996 - 1998
• Recruited to work with head of Incentive Compensation Design Group in the design, development and implementation of compensation programs.
• Responsible for internal business development for new human resources Consultant program within TD Bank.
• Researched, designed and developed numerous incentive programs for various businesses within the bank.
THE DOCUMENT COMPANY – XEROX, 1989 – 1996
SENIOR COMPENSATION ANALYST, Toronto, 1994 – 1996
• Promoted to head office, reporting to Manager of Compensation.
• Assisted in the design, implementation and ongoing administration of all incentive compensation plans and senior management bonus plans.
• Developed senior management reports and performed sales vs. compensation analysis of sales revenue vs. commission payout. Liaised with US counterparts for establishing benchmarked compensation reporting.
MAJOR ACCOUNTS MANAGER, Windsor, 1993 - 1994
DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT, Windsor, 1989 - 1992
• Responsible for a commercial territory and attainment of designated plan.
• Strong performance within this assignment enabled a continual progression to larger and more challenging accounts.
B.A. Business Administration, Finance and Marketing, University of Windsor, 1989
B.A. Economics, University of Western Ontario, 1987
Sales and Business Development ~ Strategic Market Analysis and Implementation
Key Account Management and Retention ~ P & L Management ~ Staff Development and Retention Compensation Design and Implementation ~ Recruiting and Hiring ~ Partnership Programs
An innovative and strategic senior sales professional with over 15 years experience managing sales, marketing, administration and personnel for both start-up and established product and service oriented companies. A XEROX trained solutions sales professional coupled with broad corporate management experience.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.