|Desired Industry: Human Resources
|Desired Job Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 3/4/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediate
|Desired Wage: $38,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Highly skilled administrator with outstanding professional experience that includes eight (8) years as Human Resource Generalist, having some time spent in Customer Service for a furniture retailer operating six stores. Professional qualities include:
„X Detail oriented with strong analytical, technical and organizational skills.
„X Holds solid work ethic in high regard and values being a team player.
„X High energy that works well in fast paced environment.
„X Capable of juggling multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines without compromising quality.
„X Strong planner who readily adapts to change and works independently.
„X Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
„X Exerts effective written/oral communication and can interact with peers of all levels.
„X Strongly committed to confidentiality in all detail.
Encore Enterprises, LLC dba/Thomasville Home Furnishings
Aug. 2000¡VJuly 2008
Position: Human Resource Generalist / Administrative Manager
Human Resource Generalist:
- Responsible for all in-house administrative functions falling under Human Resources.
- Recruit, train and supervise corporate office staff on office processes and computer programs.
- Served as main contact for all HR policy and procedure inquiries.
- Monitored/maintained integrity of policies contained within the Associate Handbook to ensure compliance.
- Maintained working knowledge of employment law and regulations, such as HIPAA, FMLA, FLSA, and 401K.
- Processed background checks for new hires; Entered/deleted profiles in computer data base.
- Processed enrollments/terminations and provided annual census data for benefit programs, to include COBRA compliance.
- Maintained confidential personnel files for compliance with state and federal forms and regulations.
- Assisted HR Director when needed for situations requiring counseling and/or disciplinary actions.
- Collaborated with HR Director on creation and disbursement of Associate Handbook.
- Provided administrative support to Senior Partners as needed, to include: Record meeting minutes and respond to business correspondence for Senior Partners.
- Managed customer service process and activity for six retail stores.
- Served as Security Officer for computer systems; was contact for daily maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Assisted with training of retail staff at six (6) retail locations.
- Tallied statistics for service resolutions and satisfaction ratings.
- Collaborated with outsourced delivery and service technicians on escalated situations.
CDS Solutions Group, Lancaster, PA (Software Developer) April 1998¡VAug. 2001
Position: Executive Assistant to President
- Provided direct support to President and CFO
- Responsible for preparing numerous documents, to include: Advertising Schedule, Sales Agreements, Service Contracts, and numerous other tasks.
Good¡¦s Furniture, Inc. April 1984¡VApril 1998
Position: Executive Assistant to Executive VP & CFO
- Provided direct support to Executive Vice President, CFO.
- Liaison between CFO, President and other top level executives and department managers.
Penn State Business Courses - Accounting; Marketing; Intro to Law; Psychology - GPA 3.8
High School ¡V Business Curriculum
General Member of SHRM - (Society of Human Resource Management)
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
Can operate office machinery;
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.