Engineering - Engineering Resume Search
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Desired Industry: Engineering
Desired Job Location: Anna, Ohio
Date Posted: 2/28/2010
Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
Availability Date: 02-28-2010
U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
Highest Degree Attained: Other
Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Engineering position that utilizes my manufacturing experience to facilitate quality production practices from concept to completion.
• Detail oriented, well-organized work habits.
• Development of preventative maintenance program for production equipment reduction of downtime.
• Set up bills of material.
• Initiated and maintained log for engineering service requests
ProE Training, Edison Community College - 2007
A.A.S Mechanical Engineering – Manufacturing Option, Edison Community College - 2006
Machine Technology Certificate – Upper Valley Joint Vocational School - 2001
• Proficient at print reading and trouble shooting.
• Operated production equipment including 8 spindle chuckers and CNC lathes.
• Proficient in the use of precision measuring instruments.
• Participated on steering team to prepare organization for ISO 9001:2000 certification.
• Functioned as internal ISO auditor.
• Instrumental in implementation of 3D modeling for prints.
• Designed original prints, weld fixtures, and drew plant lay-outs of existing machines to facilitate reorganization of production flow.
• Transferred manual prints to AutoCAD and ProE.
• Familiar with Microsoft Excel.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites