HR Recruiter/Employee Relation Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Human Resources
|Desired Job Location: Miami, Florida
||Date Posted: 2/17/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate:
MANAGER APR 2009–PRESENT
QUICK WEIGHT LOSS CENTER - MIAMI, FL
Direct and coordinate daily operational business aspects focused on establishing corporate programs and policies, leadership, and optimum customer satisfaction. Interview, recruit, hire, and train employees and oversee human resources processes such as conducting performance evaluations, administering disciplinary procedures, terminating employees, and managing compensation and benefits. Expertly manage and mentor a team of six employees, prepare work schedules, and assign priorities. Build and cultivate long-term quality relationships with customers by addressing their concerns in a timely manner and providing exceptional customer service. Oversee product inventory, responsible for verifying quantity and quality of products received. Assume full responsibility on bank deposits along with daily opening and closing procedures. Assess clients for program eligibility and enroll them in a program that provides a holistic approach to weight loss and most importantly, weight management.
- Greatly surpassed sales and profit goals by 21% and obtained the highest weekly sales earned by the center
- Fostered a positive working attitude to achieve the maximum level of staff performance toward fulfillment of sales goals and objectives
HUMAN RESOURCE INTERN APR 2008–MAR 2009
TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS - MIAMI, FL
Identified staffing needs and supported in the selection of qualified candidates in conjunction with the department managers. Sourced, interviewed, and screened applicants to fill job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. Drafted and presented offer letters to potential employees. Evaluated the eligibility of the applicant for the specific position by performing background checks and pre-employment drug screening. Performed audit on new hire documentation to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Initiated the development of behavioral interviews and prescreening questionnaires for open positions in order to improve the selection of employees to a qualified position in which they will be efficient and excel
- Served as a link between the management and employees by handling questions, conducting employee investigations, and helping resolve work-related problems
- Conceptualized job descriptions for exempt and non-exempt positions to ensure specific job responsibilities efficiently meet expectations
- Effectively communicated company policy on tardiness and attendance
- Created and implemented a congratulatory letter program for punctuality, acknowledging employees’ dedication to the organization
- Instrumental in compiling new hire orientation packets to support the transition from candidate to employee; organized new hire orientation to ensure timely transition between trainers
- Commended for handling sensitive employee matters and processing all new-hire, termination, benefit, and compensation information
COMPENSATION ANALYST–INTERN JAN 2008–APR 2008
JACKSON HEALTH SYSTEMS - MIAMI, FL
Gathered and analyzed information to benchmark positions to maintain internal and external equity and made salary recommendation to management. Vigorously participated in national surveys to measure the competitiveness of hospitals in labor markets. Established rapport with recruiters and management to facilitate the exchange of confidential salary information.
- Generated passwords for management utilizing in-house computer software to ensure timely review of employee’s annual performance evaluation
- Adhered strict compliance with JCAHO standards by auditing job descriptions to ensure inclusion of unit specifics
- Modified and established competitive compensation structures for non-exempt and exempt employees
NUTRITION COUNSELOR MAY 2005–DEC 2007
QUICK WEIGHT LOSS CENTER - MIAMI, FL
Provided individualized nutrition counseling as well as educated patients on proper nutrition and the importance of exercise and empower patients to achieve weight loss goals. Regularly interacted with clients to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services as well as to address and resolve issues and concerns.
- Orchestrated weekly nutritional classes and generated product sales based on clients needs
STAFF ACCOUNTANT MAY 2001–APR 2005
PEACE SOFTWARE INC. - MIAMI, FL
Administered organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency. Maintained appropriate level of confidence and protected corporate payroll operations.
- Prepared, examined, and analyzed accounting records and financial reports thereby increasing efficiency and minimizing errors
- Played a vital role in processing bi-weekly payroll and ensured accurate and timely payroll delivery
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Florida International University, Miami, FL: Dec 2008
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Lynn University, Boca Raton, FL: Dec 2005
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Most Outstanding Business Graduate (1998)
- Florida Metropolitan University, Fort Lauderdale, FL: Aug 1998
Senior Professional in Human Resource Certification (SPHR): In Process
Member, Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION - STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
HUMAN RESOURCES POLICIES, PROCESSES, AND PROCEDURES - COMPENSATION PROGRAM AND BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
MENTORING AND MOTIVATION - EMPLOYEE RELATIONS - PAYROLL AND SALARY STRUCTURES
Highly motivated, talented, and dedicated professional offering progressive experience in Human Resources Management complemented with strong educational foundation. Possess stellar reputation in overseeing all aspects of corporate human resources operations primarily in employee relations, regulatory compliance, talent acquisition, and compensation analysis. Excel at formulating and implementing innovative recruitment strategies and leadership development program to effect dramatic improvements in operational efficiency, productivity, and business processes toward successful attainment of organizational goals and objectives. Known for having a keen eye for detail with outstanding leadership, interpersonal, problem resolution, and relationship-building skills. Extremely capable to multitask in vastly competitive, challenging, and fast-paced environment.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.