Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter/Business Partner Resume
|Desired Industry: Human Resources
|Desired Job Location: Madison, Wisconsin
||Date Posted: 1/28/2010
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Dedicated HR professional with over 10 years of HR Generalist experience to include recruiting, compensation, benefit administration, employee relations, HR system implementation and project management. Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, results oriented, customer focused environment.
Dean Health Plan, Madison, WI 4/02 – 1/10
Human Resources Business Partner
Responsible for consulting with leaders from business units in areas of recruitment and selection, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits and employee development.
· Perform as a strategic partner to two Dean Health Plan divisions and consult with leaders to maximize business results through the use of sound HR practices.
· Act as the primary contact for employees with regards to questions on policies, leaves of absence, benefits, employment issues and coaching.
· Participated in the selection and implementation of a new HRIS system and Application Tracking System.
· Co-chair Dean Health Plan Heath & Wellness Committee.
Human Resources Generalist
· Recruited for all Dean Health Plan divisions, exempt and non-exempt positions.
· Processed benefit paperwork, salary changes and other employee changes.
· Facilitated an interview training class for Dean Health Plan leaders.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
University of Wisconsin – Green Bay
Bachelor of Science in Human Development
Madison Area SHRM Member
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Access, SAP, Highline, Openhire
Community Industries, Corp., Stevens Point, WI 9/97 – 1/01
Responsible for conducting assessments and providing vocational counseling to individuals with disabilities. Networked with area companies to develop job opportunities for our clients.
· Trained management team on behavioral interviewing techniques.
· Led quality assurance project that developed new agency satisfaction surveys.
· Chairperson for Employer Relations Committee, which assured accurate reporting and tracking of employer contacts.
Schneider National, Inc., Green Bay, WI 1/93 – 8/97
Human Resources Selection Specialist
Managed all hiring needs for several Schneider National locations across the country. Accountable for sourcing, staffing, maintaining partnerships with internal customers, colleges and recruiting agencies.
· Experience recruiting for positions ranging from entry level to upper management.
· Developed an exit interview process that was implemented throughout the company.
· Organized a highly successful partnership program between Schneider National and the University of Wisconsin –Green Bay. Acted as the UWGB Alumni Team Leader
· Independently planned and executed recruiting fairs at other Schneider National locations and military recruiting events.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.