|Desired Industry: Human Resources
|Desired Job Location: las vegas, Nevada
||Date Posted: 12/25/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Pamela A. Zapanta
2305 West Horizon Ridge Parkway Unit 3011
Henderson, NV 89052
To obtain a department representative position utilizing my knowledge/skills in office administration and education in Business Administration/Human Resources.
Office Assistant 5/2009-Present
Healthcare Partners of Nevada Las Vegas, NV
• Day-to-day duties are to compile daily census of in-house patient being followed by Hospitalists s (17 hospitals) and distribute to staff via email.
• Process discharge summaries maintaining 90% compliance monthly.
• Filter nurses and Doctors calls ensuring excellent customer service and responsiveness.
• Cross-trained to act as back up for other members of the department.
Senior Office Assistant 7/2004-3/2009
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System Houston, TX
Human Resources-Compensation and Benefits-HR Technology
• Worked with two other team members prepping, scanning, and indexing all employee files (14 hospitals) utilizing 5 computer systems that enabled employees to view employee documents electronically.
• Imaging process required multi-tasking, utilizing time effectively and to be consistently detail oriented for accurate results.
• Efficient in Microsoft Office and other computer systems helping with data entry and assisted in customer service for our Benefits, Retirement, and Compensation area when needed.
• Responsible for implementing and coordinating proper security of sensitive documents and shredding services.
Lead Sales Representative 4/2002-2/2004
Delia’s Syracuse, NY
• Responsible for leading Sales Associates’ daily productivity and assigned floor positions.
• Trained Sales Associates on Customer Service through role-playing and group discussions promoting focus on customer needs.
• Conducted daily meetings with Sales Associates, communicating daily promotions, new products, and their daily goals while coaching and assisting them towards success.
• Catalog Coordinator-Customer and Employee point of contact on store catalog sales; responsible for knowing content of catalog, addressing customer needs and concerns.
Sales Representative 10/2001-10/2002
Victoria’s Secret Syracuse, NY
• Conducted retail sales, inventory, and merchandise displays.
• Constantly exceeded company hourly and daily productivity.
• Led a group of six employees to conduct seasonal inventory of approximately 500 items ensuring accuracy of floor and book inventory.
• Coordinated floor displays of merchandise following company guidelines and consumer appeal.
• New Employee Mentor-In charged of training new employee representatives on proper sales etiquette, dress code, and company values ensuring effectiveness and efficiency on the job.
Associate of Arts in Business Administration Present
American InterContinental University Hoffman Estates, IL
• Expected graduation: 2/2010
Concentration: Human Resource
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.