|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
||Date Posted: 12/9/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 12/10/2009
|Desired Wage: 125000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Scott R. McDonald
675 Garden Road, Dayton, OH 45419 937-344-5175 email@example.com
Sales and Business Development Executive with an extensive record of leading other managers and individual contributors to consistently exceed stated corporate objectives.
• Led the growth of NCR organization from $50M to $300M in four years.
• Built Norstan’s channel for PBX and call center services from zero to over $10M in less than eighteen months.
• Recipient of two NCR Chairman Awards for sales excellence.
• Led the growth of Consulting organization from 40 people $15M in revenue to 75 people and $30M in revenue.
• Well versed in a variety of computer hardware and software technologies, including ERP, CRM, network security, network and systems management, Microsoft products, PeopleSoft, Seibel, Teradata and others
Strong Leader with extensive international experience.
• Led development and deployment of NCR’s Global Customer program for customers like Microsoft, Merrill Lynch, Exxon Mobil, P&G and others.
• Led the deployment of Global programs for both Cisco Systems and Nortel Networks product suites.
Business Executive with many years of P&L responsibility.
• Over sixteen years of progressive profit and loss responsibility with the largest being over $300M
• Organization contributed $62M in net profit to NCR’s Customer Services Division in one year.
• Negotiated channel contracts with companies like AT&T Solutions, IBM Global Services, Unisys, Northrop Grumman and others.
SMO Consulting 2003 - Current
• Sales and Marketing consulting services for small companies in the Dayton area
• Focus on sales process areas like funnel management, account planning, call planning, compensation plans, sales rep and account development
• Led the customer and territory development for half of the United States in all vertical markets.
• Developed go to market strategy for enterprise application acceleration for the mobile and remote user
• Customers sold include State of Ohio DPS, BC/BS Ohio, McGraw Hill Publishing
NORSTAN COMMUNICATIONS, INC $250M reseller of various PBX and Call Center technologies 2001-2003
Vice President, Channel Development
• Led the development of channel partnerships for both subcontracted and reciprocal services relationships for $250M company serving the telecommunications industry.
• Services sold included professional consulting services, call center services and traditional customer services.
• Successfully grew Norstan’s service revenues from less than $1M to over $10M in less than 18 months.
• Negotiated contracts with IBM Global Services, Unisys, Bell South, Verizon, Avaya, AT&T Solutions, SBC, Kent Technologies, Alcatel and Shared Technologies for voice, convergence and call center technology services.
NCR CORPORATION-$6B global provider of computer products and services.
VP/GM Global Alliances 2000
• Responsible for global release of networking products and services. P&L $20M.
• Led the successful proposal and negotiations team that purchased contracts and people from Nortel Networks that supported European Carrier customers ($60M revenue stream).
• Led development of global product and services strategies and deployment of the sales and
service offers for Nortel convergence, optical and CRM technologies.
NCR CORPORATION – Cont’d
Vice President, U.S. Networking Sales 1995 – 1999
• Led team of 170 sales, presales and professional services people in the deployment of global networks to both Enterprise and Carrier customers for companies like Microsoft, Procter and Gamble, Exxon/Mobil, Merrill Lynch, Bear Stearns, Amazon.com, J.C. Penney, Albertson’s, American Stores, Kmart and American Express Financial Advisors.
• Successfully grew the U.S. Networking business 40% per year ($48M to $200M in 5 years).
• Successfully change the business model from direct technology sales to developing a channel for our on-site and outsourcing services while continuing to grow the revenue
• Responsible for $300M P&L. Organization made over $60M for the company in 1999.
• Led sales team to produce over $8M /associate with 80% of sales associates achieving revenue objectives.
• Received two NCR Chairman Awards for highest revenue production against plan (200+%).
• Drove $30M in revenues for networking professional services organization of over 100 consultants
Director, CPG Manufacturing 1993-1995
• Led field engagements for customer data discovery projects. The customer projects were intended to show the requirement for Terradata systems and data mining tools.
• Consistently achieved over 150% of revenue plan.
• Led two small teams in the sale of PCs, mid range servers and networking equipment.
Director, Network Products, CIMEG Division 1992-1993
• Led cross-functional team for product and offer development and deployment across NCR Industry Business Units.
• Consistently achieved over 150% of networking revenue plan.
• Successfully negotiated channel services agreement with Cisco Systems valued at $25M/year.
• Received Outstanding Contribution Award $15M contract with the American Red Cross.
Area Vice President, Networking Products Division 1991
• Led Southwest Division Network Products Group in the sale of SNA Compatible front-end processors, Wireless LANs, routers and Hub technologies.
• Ended at 110% of revenue plan.
• Received NCR’s Chairman Award for Sales Leadership.
NCR Comten Branch Manager 1987-1990, Territory Sales Rep 1984-1986
• Led NCR Comten’s Detroit area branch, consisting of 5 states and Canada, in the sale of SNA Compatible front-end processors.
• Attained quota each year with an average attainment of 145%.
• Sales award in 1986 for signing the most new name accounts in the company.
• Recognized as NCR Comten’s Outstanding Sales Manager of the Year in 1990.
BA Business Administration, Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH
Graduated NCR’s Senior Management Program led by Wharton School of Business 1993
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.