Administrative Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Human Resources
|Desired Job Location: reno, Nevada
||Date Posted: 11/22/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: now
|Desired Wage: 35000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Seek Full-time employment with a reputable company with opportunities for advancement.
Ice Inc/Us Army
January to October 2009
Serves as Human Resources Point of Contact for all unit level Army member inquiries. Organizes the personal data files and information systems involving record storage. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel. Serves as benefits coordinator, established a repository for health and life insurance inquiries. Overall, responsible for the health, morale, and welfare 300 or more members.
Consistently sought a better system designed to ease the workflow process. Technical Jargon follows:
Monthly Scrub AAA162
Promotions for PP and Students
Process 4187 Change Status
Elimination Packages Ch 13 and 14
Smith Files PP and Students
Monthly Scrub UCFR
May – Nov 08
Payroll, Fill Staff Positions, Screen Resumes, Conduct Interviews, Customer/ Client Representative
Mar 07- Aug 07
Compañia Guatemalteca de NiquelPurchase Chief
Guatemala City, GUA
Purchased Supplies, Managed the total logistics of the company with 500 employees
May 05- Feb 07
Established new customer accounts, sold high volumes of Information Systems Commercially
Jul 04- Apr 05
Banco Interamericano De Desarrollo
Administrative Assistant to the Investment Portfolio Manager Disseminated Information to and from the executive, planned and coordinated company travel and lodging
Mar 99- December 03
Best Gloves Inc.
Import and Export Assistant General Manager
Responsible for Imports and Exports of gloves worldwide, supervised four employees at our local office
Universidad Francisco Marroquin
B.S. Business Administration, 2002
Guatemala, C. A.
Colegio Poole Trennert
Executive Bilingual Secretary
Guatemala, C. A.
Bilingual Expert English and Spanish.
Type 80 WPM
Windows Vista Proficient, Windows 7 preferred, MS Office Productivity Suite Proficient
Influencing employees and management during all cycles of business and set the foundation for People Development/HR Company wide.
• Partnered with leadership team on the creation and implementation of best practices related to workforce, organizational design, policies and procedures aimed at improving the efficiency of the department and aligned with our business goals, performance management, compensation planning, internal communication, benefits and training and development.
• Working with the management team’s proactively and reactively on issues and assist in problem-solving and execution, both critical to the success of the business.
• Administering administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements
• Providing support on coaching & performance management principles.
• Ensuring legal compliance and effective employee relations, providing ongoing coaching to managers on effective solutions to performance concerns; acted as employee advocate for employee concerns.
• Conducting counseling sessions; writing, reviewing and delivering corrective actions; preparing for and communicating terminations and severances, as needed.
• Managing resources, vendor relationships, and negotiating contracts. Including managing all staffing vendors in negotiations of contract pricing, fixed bids, and terms on Vendor Services Agreements/Master Services Agreements with our senior Legal Counsel.
• Responsible for full life cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting to managers, coordinating/managing interview process, follow up with candidate, pre-closing, negotiating salary package, presenting offer and closing.
• Developing and managing programs that supported team building and employee morale.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.