|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Denver, Colorado
||Date Posted: 11/19/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 11/19/2009
|Desired Wage: 120000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
I am pursuing an opportunity to bring my professional performance record, integrity and creative abilities to make a significant contribution to an organization's growth and development. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the assets and skill sets I bring to the table.
Four Winds Interactive
Senior Sales Engineer
Delivered product presentations and demonstrations including competitive product positioning and value proposition identification covering digital signage. Documented more than 10 enhancement requests based on customer requirements and competitive gap analysis.
Senior Information Technology Specialist (ECM)
Delivered product presentations and demonstrations including competitive product positioning and value proposition identification covering data management (databases) and document management (unstructured data), business process management, data and process integration, storage options, and SOA (FileNet Records Management and Email Management specialist).
Director Sales Consulting/Principal Sales Consultant
Created the technical sales team for ANTs. Identified and corrected sales strategy resulting in retaining more prospects. Gathered requirements, performed customer benchmarks, and delivering demonstrations and presentations. Documented more than 100 enhancement requests based on customer requirements and competitive gap analysis.
Management Technology Group
CRM Practice Manager
Built CRM practice within MTG. Managed successful transitions for 7 companies from other CRM products (MidMarket Siebel, Chordiant, Saratoga Systems, etc). Implementations came in on time and under budget.
Siebel Systems, Inc.
Manager, Sales Consulting / Principal Sales Consultant
In a Management role, hired, trained, motivated, and managed 3 teams of up to 18 sales consultants working with Siebel's reselling and alliance partners leading them to record award winning years. In the role of Principal Sales Consultant, provided pre-sales technical support for over 30 companies in the Rocky Mountain area. Built prototype applications starting with existing database schema, identified specific customer requirements, performed detailed gap analysis, identified, and implemented database schema enhancements, and configured business components and the final prototype application.
Senior Systems Sales Consultant
Technical Account Manager of US WEST Communications for Oracle's Telecommunications Group. Lead database performance and tuning sales consultant and the mainframe specialist supporting AT&T, MCI, TCI, Sprint, and Jones Intercable.
Applications Software Engineer
Supported pre- and post-sales of Huron (ObjectStar) for the North area. Led in successful production implementation at Great-West Life (Claims, Marketing, and BEN) and the University of Kansas (Enrollment, Scheduling, Medical). Identified specific customer requirements, performed detailed gap analysis, designed and implemented databases, and developed prototype and production applications. Trained operations team on implementation and operations as well as end-users on data entry and query.
Outside Sales Representative / Pre-Sales System Consultant
Managed a multi-state territory while serving as the Account Representative for Headquarters Strategic Air Command. Provided pre-sales technical support and relational database consulting for the Rocky Mountain District. Accomplishments included successful prototypes, benchmarks, DBA and UNIX system administrator for the Denver office, and customer training.
Relational Technology, Inc
Pre-Sales Technical Support Representative 1986-1987
Responsibilities included providing pre-sales technical support and relational database consulting for Ingres in Minnesota and then in the telecommunications industry. Accomplishments included closing the largest deal in RTI history at 3M ($6.1 million), successful prototypes, benchmarks, and customer training.
Earned a Bachelor's Degree, Statistics, North Carolina State University.
Microsoft Certified Professional: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
FileNet Certified Professional
Life Insurance License, Series 6, 63, and 65 Securities License, Annuities License
Sales Engineer Manager
Customer Relationship Management
Enterprise Content Management
Business Process Management
Sales Team Management
Global Strategic Partnership Alliances
• Manager of Sales Consulting, recruiting, leading, directing, and building a sales consulting team to 18, covering the Western U.S. reseller relationships for Siebel Systems. Due to that success, subsequently recruited to reorganize and manage 12 sales consultants for specific relationships with Great Plains, JD Edwards, and Lawson Software nationwide. Finally, managed 9 sales consultants covering the global strategic alliances (Sun, IBM, Microsoft / Great Plains, and Avaya). Result: Led 3 sales consultants to 5 recognition awards.
• Responsible for the execution of 3 major corporate wide deals in the role of Principal Sales Consultant for Siebel Systems. The deal with JD Edwards led to that company terminating their internal CRM development and becoming Siebel resellers. The Ciber deal included a $1M+ service partnership arrangement and software for internal use. The final deal was a $1M+ sale with Storage Technology Corporation. Result: Awarded President's Club and Sales Consultant of the Quarter.
• Saved a financial services account that wanted a release from their contract due to lack of performance and "non-responsiveness". Reviewed their heavily configured system, monitored the offending transactions, analyzed the results, consulted with the client, and implemented functional changes required. Result: Improved response time from 5+ minutes to less than 2 seconds and presented the current release features and functionality that would further improve performance. Proposed an upgrade and client purchased additional modules at $200K.
• After a highly successful benchmark against Teradata, designed and implemented the largest production data warehouse on Oracle in the world. Result: Closed the largest software deal in Oracle history, almost $22M. Awarded Top Sales Team in America, President's Award, Champion Circle Award, Sales Consultant of the quarter, and Club Excellence Award.
• Outside Sales Representative for a major government contract. Result: Awarded several major projects including a $1.1M sole source contract. Awarded President's Club and Rookie Sales Representative of the Year
• Developed business with 3M Corporation by demonstrating to 17 different departments within the company the advantage to consolidating data within one data source, Ingres, spanning both mini-computer (DEC Vax) and IBM compatible PC's. Result: Sold 11 and got an executive decree for the other 6, thereby closing a $6.1M deal, the largest in corporate history.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.