Adept Marketing Communication Assistant Resume
|Desired Industry: Business/Management
|Desired Job Location: Long Beach, California
||Date Posted: 10/10/2009
|Type of Position: Part-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 14400
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
I'm looking to fill a part-time or contract Marketing position.
I’m an experienced Marketing Professional in search of a position that will allow me to utilize my adept marketing skills to provide departmental support management to a team of Marketing, Sales, Graphics, and Promotions professionals.
- Developed & disseminated multiple Direct Mail & companion Email Campaigns that within a couple of month’s time
generated industry brand recognition & assisted exponentially in solidifying companies’ reputations of integrity,
knowledge & accountability, thus becoming the focal point of all Marketing activities.
- Oversaw all Promotions, Public Relations & Advertising Affairs, including:
- Creative Lead for the development of Marketing & Sales Collateral Copy & Design Layout: Print/Online Advertisements, Web site Content, Brochures, Print/Online Newsletters & Publications, Webinars & Web Conferences Content, Print/Online Advertising Sales Fliers, Sales Proposals/Training Materials, Quarterly
Marketing Reports, & Customer-Relations Information (including Print/ Online Rebate Coupons, Product End of
Life Notices & Insider Promotions Material).
- Creative Lead for the design & composition of Company Logos, Business Cards, & accompanying graphics materials, i.e., Media-Kit folders, Mailers, & Company Letterheads.
- Assisted Marketing Director as Moderator for company blogs. Topics: Product features & highlights, detailing explicitly product components beneficial to particular consumer segments; Things to look forward to in the upcoming year: Products, Technical Webinars & Trade shows; General, Customer Service & Technical Support Inquiries.
- Vendor Relations:
- Project Manager: Joint Press Releases, Web Conferences & Technical Webinars, Advertising Fliers, News
Articles, Postcards, Website Development & Graphic Compilations – intent: Develop search-engine optimized
websites achieving high Google Page Ranks & search results.
- Key Point-of-Contact for outside service providers’ activities, including: Web Designers, Printing Graphics, Publications, Inside/ Outside Promotions Teams, & Outside Marketing Teams.
- Managed Sales teams of up to 18 Account Executives: Sourced & developed leads for Account Executives via assertive Email Blasts & Fliers, Print/ Online Newsletter campaigns & increased attendance at industry trade shows & speaking engagements.
- Analyzed markets & identified opportunities: Pitched opportunities to Company Management, Promotions & Sales
Teams. Social Media Blog Sites provided detailed information on competition’s trends & sought after opportunities.
- Performed industry wide Market Research & Analysis on industry trends, including: fluctuations & pricing to determine effects on R.O.I. -- Blog Sites main tool of choice.
TRADE SHOW MANAGEMENT:
- Developed creative copy for trade show promotions: Trade show Literature, including: Email Blasts, Promotional Print/ Online Advertisements, Invite Postcards, Event Announcements, Attendee Contact & Lead Retrieval Forms.
- Key Point-of-Contact for trade show activities:
EVENT PLANNING: Design & overall layout of trade show marketing collateral, booth displays & Promotional
Item Pieces; Ordered Promotional Item Pieces, Equipment & Electrical, Advertisement & Booth Spaces; Determined most beneficial Promotional Incentive Items & Programs to be used at shows for maximum exposure & attraction; Manipulation of marketing collateral into trade show publicity: online banner ads, invite cards, Power Point presentations & promotional booth coupons.
EVENT COORDINATION: Researched & identified beneficial industry venues & locations; Managed the packaging & delivery of show materials & supplies to designated venues; Negotiations of designated booth space in correlation to logistics; Handled Vendor contract negotiations & payments; Coordinated lodging & food accommodations for all in-house attendees; Interacted daily with show Vendors & Promotional organizations to ensure show deadlines:
Vendor Relations included Event Hosts, Printers, In-house & Outsourced Promotions Teams, Publication’s Company,
Delivery Services, Airline & Hospitality Staffs.
EVENT SUPPORT: Worked closely with Company Management, Senior Graphic Designers, In-house Promotions
& Sales Teams in developing concepts for promotional items & incentives; Collaborated with web design team to update company website to promote upcoming event & to resize trade show banners; Management of all event paperwork, including – Contracts, Order & Release Forms; Created Trade show Progress Reports to update company personnel on event status; Assisted Sales Managers in designating event roles to individual sales personnel; Fielded phone & email inquiries regarding upcoming events; Provided telephone customer-service support to existing & new contacts
made at company trade shows; Trade show participation- provided on site assistance at event.
- Provided administrative support to the V.P of Business Development, Marketing Director, Graphics & Sales Team: Developed copy for Internal Communications, Transcription of all in-house meetings, Typed Correspondence, Web-site Maintenance of content & graphic updates, Data Entry, Document Filing, Handled all mail & deliveries to & from the Post office & Fed-Ex, Scheduled all travel arrangements & Maintained daily calendars.
- Maintained detailed database of prospects & customers in Excel & ACT 6.0; documented sales calls for Sales Teams or Marketing Director to facilitate follow up.
- Established & confirmed appointment times with new &/ or existing sales calls.
- Created & executed numerous Database Management projects using Excel & PowerPoint; used Excel to manage a
database of up to 1500 clients & Act 6.0 to manage one of 2500 clients; used PowerPoint for the creation of Advertising Fliers & Office Sales Presentations, with the intent of promoting name association with company products &/ or services.
- Provided telephone customer-service support to new & existing clients, including inquiries on the following: General Information, Marketing/ Advertising Opportunities, Promotional & Product/ Service-related calls.
- Handled up to a 6-line phone system.
- Point-of-Contact in ordering & purchasing advertising space for general print publications.
- Solicitation of new business: Semi-monthly office visits & speaking to individuals at various business functions; i.e., industry shows & conferences.
B.A. Communications, concentration in Marketing
- Marketing Communications Development
- Graphic Design
- Trade Show & Event Planning Management
- Brand Awareness Development
- Vendor Relations
- Project Management
- MS Office & Adobe Creative Suite
- Sales Staff Support
- Database Management
- Market Research & Analysis
- Public Speaking
- Administrative/ Customer Service Support
Within my professional career, I’ve dabbled in everything from grass roots marketing to helping a Global-200 company increase its consumer base through the use of dynamic marketing materials and cost-effective promotional campaigns. Most recently my abilities to generate product buzz in a new and exploding medium, Blog Websites, became top priority. Initializing an aggressive social media campaign, coupled with ardent research to find opportunities in the marketplace helped to achieve the company's goal of gaining instant industry-wide exposure. Within several months’ time, I was hearing reports from company management of an increased amount in phone inquiries, webinar and trade show attendance, and an increased request for product information.
My work experience has honed my skill as a savvy, detailed-oriented marketing professional, who’s firmly capable of wearing the hat “Jack of All Trades.” I feel equally secure creating attention-grabbing marketing content and graphics in the office, as well as, driving marketing campaigns through blog websites, webinars, joint partnership efforts, print/ online advertisement, and industry shows.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.