Project Manager/Estimator Resume
|Desired Industry: Building Trades/Construction
|Desired Job Location: Austin, Texas
||Date Posted: 4/22/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 4/1/09
|Desired Wage: 75000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Chamberlin - Austin, Texas
Chamberlin - Austin, Texas
Chamberlin - Dallas, Texas
B.S., Construction Science, Cum Laude
Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Over ten years of commercial construction experience including developing, implementing, & managing over 300 complex jobs within time and budgetary constraints.
* Supervised office and field staff representing over 100 employees servicing the Central and South Texas Markets.
* An organized, detail-oriented, &
conscientious self-starter that is able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple critical tasks and stay calm under pressure.
* Additional applicable skills include:
+ Cost Estimating & Budget Analysis
+ Construction Planning & Scheduling
+ Vendor & Materials Management
+ OSHA Safety & Compliance Management
+ Contract Negotiation
+ Dispute Resolution
* Selected by company executives to open new office in Austin and cultivate new client relationships in Central and South Texas due to robust record of success in Dallas market.
* Consistently maintained profitability of company while overseeing a 25 percent yearly revenue expansion in Central Texas.
* Repeatedly commended for motivating and empowering growing staff to obtain higher achievement facilitated through clear communication, skilled listening, and outstanding organizational skills.
* Effectively interfaced with varies identities throughout the construction process including architects,engineers, subcontractors, consultants, & vendors.
* Samsung Semiconductor FAB A2, Austin, Texas
** (New Construction)
$880 million dollar project is the largest chip manufacturing facility in Texas. Personally managed the roofing, below grade waterproofing, air & vapor barrier membrane, semi-rigid wall insulation, ej systems, and firestopping w/multiple superintendents & fifty field staff. Project was awarded AGC Judges Award.
* Regency & Sunchase IV Condominiums, South Padre Island, Texas
** (Repair and Rehabilitation)
Projects consisted of the complete structural repair and building envelope remediation of two high rise condos. The selective demolition, cathodic protection, concrete patching, protective elastomeric coatings, and new post-tensioned balcony slabs were completed on time and under budget despite the challenges posed by two concurrent hurricanes compressing the already tight schedule. Project was awarded ABC Merit Award.
* London B. Johnson Presidential Library and Museum, Austin, Texas
** (Historical Renovation)
Work involved the complete rehabilitation of the exterior stone façade utilizing stone cleaning, injection grouting, custom matched patching, dutchman repairs, and engineered reanchoring of new stone. Replacement travertine stone had to be procured from the original quarry in Italy used to clad the library in 1971.
*Hensel Phelps, Austin Commercial, Beck, JE Dunn, Balfour Betty, Gilbane, Skanska, Robins & Morton, Manhattan, Lyda Swinerton, Vaughn, Zachry, Flintco
* CB Richard Ellis, Schlosser, Trammel Crow, Simon Property, Stream Realty, Cousins Properties, Lincoln Property
* Corps of Engineers, State of Texas, & City of Austin
* Marriott, Sheraton, Radisson, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Renaissance Hotel
* St. David’s Hospital, Seton Hospital, & Scott & White Hospital
* University of Texas, Texas A&M, Texas State, St. Edwards, & Concordia
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.