.net PL/SQL Developer Resume
|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: harrisburg, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 4/17/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 4/17/2009
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: No Preference
This is Chaitali Kayastha, an Energetic Software Professional,
Master of Computer Application (MCA), Bachelor in Computer Application [BCA];
having 6+ years of rich industrial exposure in the field of software system analysis/design and development.
I am currently holding valid H1B Visa and working as a Senior Software Consultant and my
Work area mainly includes technologies like .Net Framework, C#, Asp .Net, Sql Server 2005, Oracle 9i, XML, WWF, VSTO, plus architectures like SOA, MVC etc.
At this time, I am interested in Long/Short Term in healthy work environment.
I can also furnish the professional references upon request.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Xcitek Solution Provider
Client: Xcitek, New York, NY [Oct-08 to till date]
'Xcitek Solutions Plus' (XSP) is an application catering towards over 60 financial and brokerage clients such as Daiwa Securities,JP Morgan,First American,U.S. Bank to name a few; providing robust and widely-implemented automated corporate actions solutions. Scheduler feeds the data provided to the application after they receive them from the internal and external vendors like Bloomberg and Fidelity providing information about their clients¡¦ stock announcements, merger & acquisitions, companies¡¦ annual results and product launches. Modules of Xcitek are e-TranUser, Notifications, data management, Scheduler, and Alerts.
C#2.0, SQL Server 2000, VSS 6.0, .Net 2.0
• Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams, ER Diagrams and flow charts for XSP an N-tier architecture application.
• Designed the framework ¡§Module Manager¡¨ which is the heart of the application; used and called in notification module, toolbar module, eTransUser and, Data Management.
• Extensively used the OOAD concepts in the overall design and development of the system.
• Developed Win forms using C#2.0 and created windows services for broadcasting messages and usability of toolbars across the application.
• Implemented the SOA architecture in ¡¥Xcitek Solutions Plus' application.
• Extensively used infragistic grid control for retrieving & adding multiple row data.
• Designed and developed Audit trail, Sortable generic binding list related components, base forms, which are re-usable throughout the application.
• Developed COM components.
• Use of XML and XML parsers to store information regarding corporate action rules.
• Usage of serialization, de-serialization and delegates features of .NET.
• Used type data set extensively for transferring data over Web service.
• Created and consumed web services for retrieving in Notification & Audit module and storing data in SQLServer database. Developed Data Access Layer using Enterprise Library.
• Involved in Unit Testing, debugging, bugs fixing and documentation of the system.
Client: First Consulting Group (FCG), Alpharetta, GA [June-07 to Sep-08]
The aim of the project is to build an application (First Cost) that will be used by FCG Finance personnel to aid in the sales process. It will enable the Finance department to provide a clear outline of the corporate level assumptions to the Sales Team. The Sales team can use the system to fill in the client level assumptions and requirements. The Operations personnel would be able to generate and view financial position and profitability of a client.
C#, VB.Net, SqlServer2000, Crystal Reports 9.0
• Overall Design and Delivery of the module including Requirement Gathering, Systems Analysis, Technical Design, Performance optimization, Build and Implementation of the product.
• Created classes using C# to check and manage the security & other business logics and also involved in designing some of the components in VB.net to give cross team interoperability
• Responsible for creating complex win forms
• Involved in writing complex SQL queries to access the database.
• Created stored procedures, triggers and other database objects etc.
• Responsible for designing reports for system using Crystal Reports 9.0.
• Responsible to optimize scalability of application.
• Communicated with client and provided total support for the application.
• Involved in integration testing as well as responsible to see that all smoke test cases are running properly or not, and if not, then have to fix it.
• Involved into the Deployment by using MSI application to install the application on the end-user machines.
Education & Certification
• Master in Computer Applications ¡V MCA
• Bachlor in Computer Applications ¡V BCA
• MCP [Microsoft Certified Professional]
• MCTS [Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist]
„Ï Energetic software professional with around 6+ years of experience in the software systems Analysis, Design, Development and testing.
„Ï Securing hands on experience on large scale and highly integrated software solutions.
„Ï Being in the field for 6+ yrs, I had been exposed to each of the phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
„Ï Experience in various areas like Visual Basic 6.0, ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, ADO.NET, ASP, SQL Server, Oracle, Crystal Reports etc.
„Ï N tier application design and development using OOAD, UML, Visio,.Net Framework, C#, SQL Server, Oracle, XML, IIS etc.
„Ï Knowledge of the industry wide models like Agile, Waterfall and architectures like MVC/MVP and design patterns like Singleton, Factory etc.
„Ï Rich experience on verity of domains such as Finance, Human Resource Management, Textile - for the design, development, testing and performance optimization.
„Ï Worked on highly customizable and extensible products based on flat file system and XML.
„Ï Backend such as SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers etc with SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i (PL/SQL) as well as tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager [OEM] etc.
Visual Basic, VB.net, C#, XML, PL/SQL, HTML, C, C++
• Technologies: Microsoft .Net
.Net Framework, ASP .Net, C#, VB.Net, VB 6.0
SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i, MS Access
• Internet tools & Technologies
• Web/Application Servers
• Reporting Tools
Crystal Reports 8.5
• Operating Systems
Windows Vista, Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, MS-DOS
• Infrastructure Tools
Visual Studio 2003/2005, VSS, Visio 2000
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.