|Desired Industry: Biotech
|Desired Job Location: San Diego, California
||Date Posted: 3/19/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 20/03/2009
||U.S. Work Authorization: No
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Professional qualified by over 4 years of visible achievements in Clinical Practice with recent concentrations in exosomes research and clinical trials. Combined resourcefulness and problem solving skills with clinical knowledge to deliver improved research and productive results. Emphasis on Regulatory affairs, Clinical Research Associate, and support related to Clinical Research Industry. Adept at establishing and achieving long term strategic goals, building customer relationship, and leading successful. Ability to work in a goal-driven environment with strong planning, organizing and monitoring with proficiency at grasping new concepts quickly and utilizing in a productive manner. To seek an opportunity in the field of Clinical Research while merging into a dynamic and globally focused organization that will strategically utilize my credentials while providing opportunities to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
• SAI CLINIC, GADCHIROLI December 2006 - September 2007
• BARAPATRE CLINIC, NAGPUR April 2005 - November 2006
• DHANWANTARI NURSING HOME, GADCHIROLI March 2003 - January 2005
Assistant Medical Officer
• Led a small team in Nursing Home
• Acted as Planning Coordinator in Health Care camps
• Trained Interns in practice and administration
• Provided weekly summaries of work and Clinic progress
• Interact and follow each patient during the entire course of medication
• Performs monitoring in patient studies
• Headed Disease Diagnosis camps providing detailed examination and routing investigation tests with illustrated results and test methods, and findings
• Routinely met with seniors to discuss current medical products and case studies
• Responsible for budgeting and capacity management in Nursing Home
• Taking patient histories, assisting with physical exams and medications.
• Active preceptor to new nurses and interns
• Regular check up of admitted patients, Routine investigation if required, Shift in emergency ward, Advice on Preventive measures and precautions
• CERTIFIED CLINICAL RESEARCH PROFESSIONAL (current) 2009 Learning and Development Solutions (LeaDS) Inc.
MODULES: Introduction to Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical Medicine, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Foundations, Drug Regulatory Affairs (Clinical Trials), Roles and Responsibilities of Clinical Trial Personnel, Ethical and Regulatory Guidelines in Clinical Research, Verticals in Clinical Research.
• MSc BIOTECHNOLOGY 2008 Nottingham Trent University, UK
PROJECT: The Characterization of Exosomal Proteins Produced by Differentiating Mouse N2a Neuroblastoma Cells.
TECHNIQUES: SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, Cell Culture techniques, Exosome Extraction, BCA Assay, MTT Reduction Assay, Thin Layer Chromatography.
MODULES: Business and Bioethics, Cell Culture and Antibody technology, Enzyme technology and Biocatalysts, Microbial Physiology and Genomics, Molecular Biology and DNA technology, Research methods and IT.
• POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PREVENTIVE AND PROMOTIVE HEALTH CARE 2006
Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation, Hyderabad, INDIA
DISSERTATION: Coronary Heart Disease
MODULES: Cardiac Care, Cancer Risk Factors Management, Disease Management, Health Management, Health Psychology and Stress Management, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise and Fitness, Health and Lifestyle Assessment and Correction.
• BACHELOR OF HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY 2003
Nagpur University, INDIA
INTERNSHIP: Government Hospital, Chandrapur
DISSERTATION: The study of Tubercular Miasm
MODULES: Anatomy, Physiology including Biochemistry, Pathology, Bacteriology and Parasitology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Social and Preventive Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Medicine, Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Repertory, Organon and Homoeopathic Philosophy, Pharmacy.
• Very good knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and ICH.
• Line management capacity as necessary by business need having good knowledge of regulatory affairs in Europe especially in the UK and clinical trial procedures.
• Clinical monitoring experience.
• Understanding of medical terminology.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with customers in a short time.
• Strong presentation skills and equally comfortable communicating one-on-one.
• Team building skills dedicated to quality, continuous improvement and bottom-line objectives.
• Use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Competent with all Microsoft Office Applications.
• Familiar with Operating systems like Windows 2003 and Windows 98/XP/Vista.
• Able to manage multiple responsibilities without compromise to detail.
• Protecting Human Research Participants Course 2008 National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Extramural Research
• National Trauma Management Course 2003
Academy of Traumatology, INDIA
• Scientific Symposium on Homoeopathic Management of Diseases 2000
National Academy of Homoeopathy, Chandrapur Unit, INDIA
• Participation in 'Maharashtra State Science Exhibition', INDIA 1993
Subject title: 'Urea Project from Waste'
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.