|Desired Industry: Business/Management
|Desired Job Location: Warwick, Rhode Island
||Date Posted: 2/5/2009
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: March 2009
|Desired Wage: 50-60K
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Fifteen years of administrative experience with proven management skills resulting in changing the customary tax filing deadline crunch on April 15th for professional and non-professional staff from working till midnight to leaving at 5pm. Coupled with my twenty years experience as an Independent Consultant managing my own clients and being in the top 2% of the Company has fine tuned my ability to communicate, lead and be of service to others. A powerful combination of technical and people skills is what I'd bring to your position. I am eager to speak with you to further explore how my abilities may be applied to the support and growth of your company.
MARY KAY COSMETICS, INC. Dallas, TX 1988-Present
JEROME R. GLICKMAN & CO. Bala Cynwyd, PA 1984-1997
Quickly promoted from company receptionist to full charge business manager of a Certified Public Accountant firm specializing in medical and dental practices. Company grew from four to eight staff members then merged with a large Philadelphia firm. Worked directly with company owner in three areas:
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
· Salem College, Winston-Salem, NC. Course work in Psychology/Learning Disabilities.
· Glassboro State College, Glassboro, NJ. Course work in Special Education/Reading.
· Seminars in Grammar and Usage, Stress Management, Train the Trainer, DISC Behavior Styles, multiple Leadership and Business Development Programs.
· 1099 and W-2 IRS workshops, Professional Time and Billing Program, Creative Solutions Accounting Software.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
· Speaker: Business Basics Course for local companies.
· Member: FISHNET networking group, Willow Grove and Eastern Montgomery Chamber of Commerce.
· Served three years on board for Women’s Resource Group and was an Ambassador with Suburban Chamber of Commerce.
Independent Sales Director: 2001 to Present
· Conducted weekly sales meetings to inspire, motivate and educate Consultants. Taught interpersonal communication, customer service, product knowledge, organization and presentation skills plus money, phone and time management.
· Teamed with other Independent Sales Directors on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to teach hundreds of Independent Beauty Consultants how to grow their business. Specifically targeting attitude, income generation, customer development, people skills and work flow.
· Generated up to $55,000 annually via sales and commissions.
· Since 2001, earned the use of three career cars.
Independent Beauty Consultant: 1988-Present
· Spearheaded a part time business hobby into a successful full time career.
· Built a customer base of over 300 clients by teaching skin care and color cosmetics, providing superior customer service, product marketing and networking.
· Since 1999, personally generated in excess of $36,000 retail sales annually.
· Ran firm’s business functions encompassing time and billing, accounts payable and receivables plus collections, full charge bookkeeping from adjustments through monthly financial statements, payroll and all tax filing requirements.
· Oversaw daily office functions including handling confidential documents, all major and major purchasing, work flow and file maintenance.
Staff Supervision and Management
· In concert with owner, hired, trained, assessed, evaluated and managed company’s professional and non-professional staff.
· Created and maintained company’s internal policies and procedures.
· Teamed with staff to meet all time sensitive due dates regarding tax filings and financial reporting.
· Ran staff meetings to accomplish all company daily goals and objectives.
· Go-to person to field all client questions and schedule appointments.
· Trained and supported numerous clients’ office managers on the use and application of Checkbook Solutions Software.
· Generated all year-end W-2 and 1099 forms with manual filing instructions and/or electronic filing.
· Final review of all outgoing work for quality control.
HIGHLIGHTS: Professional with 20 years experience in business management. State your goals and I’ll make them happen in the most cost effective and efficient manner. Highly respected for having a positive attitude, and being trustworthy, a woman of my word and goal oriented. Excellent communication, organization, facilitation, presentation, and customer service skills with unique ability to integrate outstanding people skills.
HONORS AND AWARDS
· 1999-2008 Queen’s Court of Personal Sales.
· 2000 First Gold Medal helping to recruit the largest wave of new Independent Beauty Consultants to ever join Company in a 30-day period; 2001 Second Gold Medal.
· 2001 joined ranks of top 2% of sales force and was number 1 in National Area and number 11 in Diamond Division of the Director Queen’s Court of Personal Sales.
· 2003 Head of State for having the highest total personal wholesale production in PA for December.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.