Sales Professional Resume
|Desired Industry: Biotech
|Desired Job Location: Detroit, Michigan
||Date Posted: 10/13/2008
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 10/15/2008
|Desired Wage: 40000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
To begin my career in Sales where my sales-related strengths
supported by a foundation of marketing training will build company
name recognition and drive revenues and market share.
Recent graduate with communication, presentations, event planning,
relationship-building, and leadership skills supported by marketing
skills developed from academic projects that involved conducting
market research, making group presentations, developing marketing
materials, making recommendations for product market potential, and
developing promotional concepts.
4th Street Grille, Rochester, MI, May 2008 - Present
* Generate sales growth for this upscale, fine dining restaurant
through exceptional guest service and upselling customers on wine &
food pairings, special promotions, menu specials, and premium alcohol
Fin-Tini's Restaurant, Shelby Township, MI,
December 2005 - May 2008
* Worked as a team member and leader at this seafood and specialty
martini restaurant to build a loyal customer base and generate
continuous revenue growth.
* Won several monthly sales contests for achieving the highest
revenue of selected food & menu specials.
* Selected to train and mentor new employees based on experience,
knowledge, and sales ability.
* Regularly assigned to handle large parties and special events as
one of the restaurant's top servers.
Allstate Insurance, Sterling Heights & Okemos, MI,
August 2003 - September 2005
* Gained valuable knowledge regarding sales techniques of
successful insurance sales reps by observing agents in the field and
working with them throughout the sales process.
* Increased customer satisfaction by creating a check list of all
required client information for insurance quotes.
* Served as a front-line contact for customers, answered questions,
verified customer insurance information, and updated personal
information on policies.
Oakland University, Rochester, MI
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, GPA: 3.32/4.0 (May 2008)
Worked 30-40 hours/week to pay for living expenses during college.
* build relationships with key decision makers
* lead senior-level presentations
* demonstrate in-depth knowledge of product line
* promote and increase product/service sales
* overcome objections and closing sales
* manage accounts and provide quality service
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.