Senior Account Executive Resume
|Desired Industry: Advertising
|Desired Job Location: Westlake Village, California
||Date Posted: 12/21/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 1/7/08
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
With over 20 years of sales experience my objective in my next career move is to establish myself with a stable company that I can contribute my efforts to growing the companies revenue and making a positive impact on the companies bottom line.
Nationwide Doc Prep, CA, NV November 2002 – Present
Director of Business Development & Sales
Contributed to the development & success of Nationwide Doc Prep by, focusing on business nationwide in real estate, mortgage loan processing, and notary signings. Responsible for all aspects of the sales and business cycle consisting of project management, hiring process, sales training, and innovative business solutions.
• Grew business’s profit revenue over $500,000 1st year.
• Successfully launched marketing and sales campaigns that developed strong client relationships, generated new business, grew existing accounts by up-selling and identified quality leads and avoiding time wasters.
• Developed sales tools that were able to provided strong presentation skills to all different types of channels
• Managed and hired over 400 independent notary contractors nation wide
Harmon Autos Magazine (Trader Publishing) Las Vegas, NV January 2001 - November2002
Senior Account Executive
Involved in all aspects of the sale cycle, B2B sales, developed innovative sales/marketing techniques, served as project manager, primary liaison between design team and client, developed and implemented contract agreements, and managed the sale process between vendors. Favorably positioned negotiations winning, the competitive contract award, for highest volume sales against all Senior Account Executives nation wide in major automotive publications.
• #1 sales producer growing business by 75%
• Sold advertisement space to direct market car dealers, involved in design process for clients layouts in the magazine, kept updated with extensive market research, and used the latest closing techniques to gain customer commitment
• Coordinated promotions and recruited promotional partners by presenting dynamic and memorable sales presentation
• manager of national advertising sales across multiple regions
Sinclair Broadcasting, Las Vegas, NV July 2000 – December 2000
Sales& Marketing Senior Account Executive
Developed and Implemented marketing & sales campaigns that significantly increase companies revenue. Profitably directed account management pro¬grams for key customers nationwide.
• Coordinator of promotions and recruiter of promotional partners
• Evaluated competitive activity, defined new corporate strategy & research for current/existing/potential markets to gain maximum revenue growth.
• Developed strong client relationships, generated new business, maintained existing accounts and grow existing accounts by a variety of sales tactics such as: B2B sales, cold calling, attending community events, incorporating businesses opportunities for sales that I came upon within daily life not just with in the work day, and always following up.
• Handled national advertising sales across multiple categories & territories
• Incorporated alternative programs that saved the company over $5,000 monthly
AFM Corporation, Las Vegas, NV April 1992 – June 2000
Senior Account Representative
Director of all aspects of operations including but, not limited to training, account management, sales & marketing development, cost centers, and operational revenues. Solely developed and incorporated multiple competitive sales & marketing trend models within a mature market giving sales executives the competitive advantage against competition.
• Booked casino VIP reservations improving customer retention ratings by 48%, established trusting relationships, introduction of sales incentives, premiums, and implemented pro¬motions to increase sales.
• Developed a portfolio of market surveys, customer questionnaires, and consumer buying observational tools to define long-term product positioning
• Managed and fully integrated a program for customer service func¬tion that comprised of personnel from sales, marketing, order fulfillment, distribution, and customer training & support.
• Declared credit lines and complimentary services
• Researched player’s ratings at various properties declaring their status to Pit Boss (personal in charge of communicating to the player).
Protection One, Chatsworth, CA June 1988 – March 1992
Executive Sales Manager
Developed sales & marketing strategy that increased Protection One’s profit from sales by 50% by incorporating effective strategies for the consumers needs. Integrated print, broadcast, Cable, internet technologies to create high-impact, high-yield, multi-media marketing and communications that targeted to customers nationwide.
• Received top Sales Representative Award by increased Sales by 225% in two years.
• Managed sales representatives while interfacing with customer and monitored results.
• Obtained credit approval, completing corporate contracts and coordination with Protection One’s corporate office.
• Coordinated all customer equipment installations ensuring that all installations were performed on a timely basis.
• Established a quality control system to monitor customer complaints, implement corrective solutions and preventative actions.
AVRI, San Fernando, CA July 1995 – May 1988
Evaluated competitive schools market trends and implemented product positioning strategies to ensure long-term and sustainable growth. Performed and developed operational functions by reengineering field sales and distributions. Despite corporate downsizing was still able to deliver over 20% gain in profit growth.
• Trained counselors and coordinated efforts for student’s vacations, enrolled potential students in professional classes.
• Coordinated efforts for graduate career placements and job placements for graduating students.
• Conducted periodic evaluations on all personnel counselors.
• Established and managed the quarterly and annual master schedules.
• Developed and managed sales goals and bonus packages.
* High School diploma and technical school
Retail contacts: including but not limited to TJ Max, Marshals, Burlington Coat Factory, Schottines, Gottschalk’s/Harris, Pick N Save, Odd lots, Value City
Hotel contacts: Including but not limited to Station Casinos, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Bellagio, Lady Luck, Harrah’s and diverse range of Managerial personal.
Night club: Including but not limited to light group, Pure, Dreas, Area, Rain Ghost bar, Jet, Tao, Lax, Basque, Chapter 8 Steakhouse, P6, Suki7
Other corresponding contacts: loan offices, realtors and bankers, contacts in the shipping industry and several other industries.
Over 20 years of diverse sales & marketing experience with a proven track record of success, consistently ranked in the top 5% of account executives nation wide in a variety of industries including mortgage, advertisement, media, food & beverage, night clubs, private clubs, real estate and notary signing.
• Extensive exposure in project management, operational management, account management, executive level sales, start-up’s in a variety of industries including but not limited to sales/marketing/business development/business planning & HR, strategic business planning, market development, market research, sales executive corporate training, team building & leadership.
• Solely built several successful businesses from the ground up managing and overlooking all aspects of the business and sales cycle.
• Ability to succeed in fast paced environment, disciplined, focused, consistently exceeding goals and targets in commercial & consumer markets.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with an intellectual understanding of the importance of focusing on the customers needs succeeding by retaining customers, building strong/honest/loyal and long term customer relationships.
• Strive on developing qualified prospects through networking, cold calling, direct marketing and building strong relationships.
• Grew business in new markets for Greenspun Media Group, (Vegas Weekly, Las Vegas Life, and Vegas Magazine, In Business Las Vegas, Vegas Golfer and Las Vegas Magazine)
• Fully familiar with windows, MS Office, MS Outlook, PageMaker, Photoshop, Paint, Internet Research and related applications.
With an admirable track record of increasing market share, profitability, and product offerings, it is a pleasure to submit my resume for your Senior Account Executive career opportunity. I believe that upon review, you will recognize that my innovative strategies would be a valuable contribution to growing your company’s success. A few of my greatest strengths that allow me to achieve consistent growth and success:
• Excel at identifying growth opportunities in new markets and businesses locally and nationally.
• Expertise in developing strong profitable partnerships and strategic alliances
• Exceptional track record in profit growth, bottom-line responsibility for product launch, pricing, sales management, account management, marketing and promotional initiatives.
• A career history within multiple markets of consistently increasing productivity, braking into new markets and reducing costs.
My keen business insight and in-depth knowledge of the sales cycle, improving operations and incorporating tactical marketing activities will enable me to impact your bottom line. I am confident my combination of drive and experience will provide you with an invaluable resource.
I look forward to speaking with you as I’m eager to establish a career with a company such as yours in reaching new heights. I can be reached by the above contact info as I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications in further detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.