Training Administrator, Training Coordinator, Instructive Designer Resume
|Desired Industry: Education/Teaching/Training
|Desired Job Location: Tallahassee, Florida
||Date Posted: 10/8/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 50000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
COORDINATOR, EDUCATION & TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR - FAMU-ENTERPRISE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, TALLAHASSEE, FL - 2002-PRESENT
- Create, develop and deploy online courses utilizing UPK to include exams of each respective area
- Build and maintain Credentialing Map requirements for EIT staff, and campus community
- Design and develop User Productivity Kit content and materials for the University
- Coordinate with Oracle all required PeopleSoft training for University, maintaining credits and assuring setting is prepared for Oracle constrained environments
- Assess and submit required training request and cost analysis to leadership to maintain EIT PeopleSoft progressive skill sets
- Design and produce Credentialing exams for Financials, HCMS, and Campus Solutions
- Quality Assure Business Process created for Credentialing materials and courses
- Train Credentialing Team how to produce Credentialing documentation
- Instruct Credentialing courses for faculty, staff and students as it relates to PeopleSoft applications
- Design and produce EIT Credentialing Templates for Financials, HMCS and Campus Solutions Modules
- Devise EIT Credentialing Program Guides for Financials, HCMS and Campus Solutions Modules.
- Configure and document PeopleSoft Learning Management Module.
- Define and maintained PeopleSoft Asset Management system structure.
- Evaluate production issues and resolutions to Financial Management team and/or technical team as it relates to Asset Management module.
- Investigate, document and communicate resolutions and new processes to end-users as it relates to Asset Management.
- Analyze data integrity improvement recommendations to functional lead and project manager.
- Produce and post queries as required for end-users assisting users in analyzing data to assure accurate transference of data to useful information.
- Configure, test, and document any changes or customizations to Asset Management module, to include third party software (High-Jump – physical inventory) as required and 801 Plant Fund modification.
- Integrate PeopleSoft Asset Management with Projects, General Ledger, Purchasing and other related PeopleSoft Products
- Configure and update, upgrade Asset Management module as required
- Document and update issues database from entry to resolution
- Define Asset Management business units, asset books and establish and maintain other important Asset Management control tables
- Define and implement process controls to assure Asset Management data integrity
- Simplify processes and instructions to assist with core end-users successful knowledge transfer
- Determine appropriate organizational responses to Asset Management process changes to campus end-users
- Administer enrollment and logistics for on-site PeopleSoft training for functional and technical in PeopleSoft training courses
- Maintain master training calendar and training units for direct Oracle/PeopleSoft/ for functional and technical teams
- Monitor functional and technical teams Passport Training participation and completion within PeopleSoft EdWeb system
- Assist Functional Leads and Business Analysts in the development and deployment of campus end-user training; as well as assessing training requirements and schedule development for direct PeopleSoft training
- Coordinate end-user training needs and documented the training function and campus participation
- Configure Web Learning Assistant and Self-Paced Web Training
- Establish training strategy, end user training content and delivery and establish proficiency requirements
- Facilitate training within the Florida Consortium (UF, FSU and FAMU) for functional and technical shared teams
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO INTERIM-VICE PRESIDENT - FAMU-ADMINISTRATIVE AND FISCAL AFFAIRS—TALLAHASSEE, FL - 2002-PRESENT
- Provided administrative support to the Associate Vice President of Administrative and Fiscal Affairs
- Received and coordinated highly sensitive and confidential information and documents regarding fiscal, personnel, purchasing, land acquisition and student information
- Supervised the administrative operations of the office to ensure that the daily workflow was managed effectively and efficiently
- Assigned duties to the program assistant and graduate assistant
- Trained staff on software and new procedures as needed
- Served as liaison between the division and other departments throughout the campus community. Organized and completed assignments and projects that involved contacting agencies external to the university to obtain information.
- Developed and recommended to Associate VP courses of actions related to problem resolution
- Assisted the Associate Vice President with student issues and concerns, this involved gathering information from students, parents, etc. and contacting the appropriate departments
- Researched, analyzed the data and assisted in compiling and preparing enrollment statistics and special reports for presentations to be made by the Executive Staff, University President, Board of Trustees, and others as required.
- Maintained the operating budget for the division’s central office of Administrative and Fiscal Affairs, approved expenditures, monitored and reconciled the budget.
- Arranged logistics for office operations; negotiated with vendors, when necessary, to assure the purchase of cost effective equipment and supplies and verified invoices with contracts to ensure proper payment.
- Maintained an electronic calendar of scheduled and approved leave, meetings and assignments of directors within the Division and of office staff; prepared and certified payroll for Administrative and Fiscal Affairs
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY TO ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT- FAMU-ADMINISTRATIVE AND FISCAL AFFAIRS—TALLAHASSEE, FL - 1996-2002
- Provided executive support to the Associate Vice President
- Coordinated and prioritized the daily activities of the Associate Vice President.
- Participated in annual program planning and Proposal review process
- Provided training and development activities for support staff
- Established office procedures and systems
- Acted as liaison between the Associate Vice President, directors, deans, faculty, and consultants
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of procedures for controlling and monitoring the operating budget for the immediate office of the Vice President for Administrative & Fiscal Affairs
- Researched data to prepare reports as required
- Made travel arrangements for Associate Vice President
- Maintained, control records and followed-up on work in progress
- Resolved problems or recommended solutions and initiated actions
- Supervised and managed scheduling and work assignments for program assistants
- Scheduled and prepared management evaluations for the Associate Vice President
- Recorded and distributed minutes for management meetings
- Designed and produced Legislative Budget Proposal for the University and University’s NCAA Certifications Self-Study Report
SECRETARY III - LEON COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD - 1988-1996
SECRETARY III - INFORMATION SERVICES - 1988-1990
SYSTEMS AND SERVICES - ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
HRS OFFICE OF ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING - 1985-1988
SYSTEMS AND SERVICES - ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
HRS OFFICE OF ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING, STATE OF FLORIDA - 1985-1988
Office Administration: 109 Credits
FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY: TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA
Business Administration: 72 Credits
NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY: FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
A highly talented and accomplished training administration and coordinator
- Several years of training and development experience - Adept at planning/leading training programs
- Able to develop and establish training procedures - Proficient with preparing training manuals
- Strong background in customer service and care - Outstanding project management abilities
- Domestic and international training experience - Excellent presentation/communication skills
Microsoft Word PowerPoint WordPerfect Access Adobe PageMaker
InfoPath Excel Dreamweaver NETMN Professional File
PEOPLE SOFT TRAINING
UPK DEVELOPER RE. 2.7 ED. 2.1 - PEOPLETOOLS 8.44 - INTRODUCTION TO PEOPLESOFT
- FINANCIALS FMS AND SCM 8.4
PEOPLESOFT CUSTOMIZING END-USER - TRAINING 8.4 - PEOPLESOFT ASSET MANAGEMENT 8.8
- PEOPLESOFT GRANTS MANAGEMENT 8.8 - PEOPLESOFT EPROCUREMENT 8.8
- PEOPLESOFT GENERAL LEDGER 8.4
- PEOPLESOFT QUERIES 8.4 - PEOPLESOFT WORKFLOW 8.8
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.