Education, Training Resume
|Desired Industry: Education/Teaching/Training
|Desired Job Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
||Date Posted: 9/18/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: October 1, 2007
|Desired Wage: $30000.00
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
A management position where my creative team building skills can be utilized to help develop and implement programs and/or activities offering training opportunities as needed.
Title:Children’s Minister, First Baptist Church, Hot Springs, Arkansas, 2005-2007
• Coordinated and gave overall direction and leadership to the church’s total ministry of 500 young children, ages birth-12 years, including all weekday and church programs. This program has expanded from 375 children to the current number under my direction.
• Responsible for the development, preparation and oversight of an annual budget of $32,000.
• Under my direction, I developed four new ministry teams: Preschool Ministry, Children’s Ministry, Children’s Church Leadership, and VBS Leadership of which I was the minister in charge.
Title: Minister to Children, University Baptist Church, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2000-2005
• Coordinate and give overall direction and leadership to the church’s total ministry of 250 young children, ages birth-11 years, including all weekday and church programs. This program has expanded from 170 children to the current number under my direction.
• Responsible for the preparation and oversight of an annual budget of $500,000.
• Supervise the Director of the Child Development Center as well as a staff of 15 church nursery workers.
Title: Education Coordinator, KinderCare Learning Centers, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1997-2000
• Area Trainer for 19 KinderCare centers to assist in the accreditation process with the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
• Recruit, train, and motivate all new employees, as well as the existing staff of 50 employees.
• Coordinate age-appropriate curriculum for infants-school age.
Title: Teacher/Afternoon Supervisor, 1992 - 1997
Parkview Baptist Preschool, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
• Taught a modified A Beka developmental curriculum.
• Developed unit studies curriculum for the traditional school year.
• Designed summer curriculum for developmental assessment.
• Conducted faculty workshops.
• Presented information/education assistance at staff meetings.
• Supervised 15 teachers of 3-5 year-old children.
• Monitored curriculum of teachers.
• Assumed administrative duties of preschool.
• Conducted teachers’ evaluations.
Graduate Certification in School Counseling, December 1992
East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
Major study: Counseling at K-12 level
Master’s in Religious Education/Counseling, May 1984
New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisiana
Major: Education/Marriage and Family Counseling
Bachelor of Science in General Studies, December 1979
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Major: Business and Psychology
Highly motivated, creative, and flexible manager of people with over 12 years of experience in educational environments. Skilled communicator and presenter able to simplify complicated details. Contagious enthusiasm, interjecting a lot of fun, lightheartedness, and energy into team building activities producing effective relationships for optimal production. Great deal of stamina, deriving satisfaction from being busy and productive. Tenacious ability to withstand hardship, adversity, and stress. Excellent organizational skills with a solid foundation in computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs and desktop publishing experience. Seeking a challenging supervisory position for an organization that thinks outside the box to target individuals in a fast-paced environment.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.