|Desired Industry: Transportation/Air, Sea & Land
|Desired Job Location: Greenville, spartanburg, South Carolina
||Date Posted: 7/17/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediate
|Desired Wage: 50000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Eastern Air Lines in Miami, Fla
October 1979 to July 1988
Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
* Heavy,Phase check and Line Maintenance
* Landing gear, wheels and brake overhaul
* Metallizing and plating shop
* APU shop
* Blades and vanes
FCC license PG716546
* Instrument shop worked on tape indicators, moving coils, navigation
instruments, AOA indicators, gyros
* Test equipment
* Radio shop and Automatic test equipment
* Worked Primary and buyback inspections
* Worked on the line doing AD Verifications
* NDT worked UT, EC, Magnaflux and as an assistant radiographer
Lockheed Martin Aeromod in Greenville, SC
November 1989 to November 2000
Worked as an inspector on all programs both military and commercial.
* Lead inspector second shift
* Paint shop inspector
* Back shop inspector to include tool and die, flight controls, heat
treat, composite shop, balance shop, machine shop and precision
* Receiving inspection
* Instructing augmentee inspectors
* Coordinate with Contracts Reps
* Attend pre-dock and post dock meetings
* Aircraft weighs
* Records reviews
TIMCO in 623 Radar Road (Present employment)
Supervised core group of inspectors dedicated to Commercial Aircraft.
* Performed primary inspections on Boeing 727,737,757,767 Models.
* Maintained inspections below budget and time allocations.
* Ensured personnel and resource support was available for my shift.
Accomplished budget,payroll and performance evaluations.
* Ran payroll reports vs manpower allocations.
* Ensured that work ratios and productivity indexes were adhered to.
* Developed and presented performance evaluations twice a year.
Attended Daily meetings with customer representatives.
* Listened, presented and received info on quality issues.
* Offered alternatives to time consuming issues.
* Presented and answered questions of concern to customer reps.
* Disseminated information to the crews of concern on these issues.
Presented several ideas for more efficient inspection actions.
* Showed over 20% gain of efficiency in primary inspections.
* Reduced and held budget line projections.
* Taught better and more efficient methods of inspection.
* Am in the process of reducing customer inspection cards thus
ensuring major cost reductions with no quality loss.
Miami Dade Jr in Miami, Fla
January 1976 to September 1978
George T Baker Aviation in Miami, Fla
December 1979 to November 1981
Guilford Technical College in Greensboro,NC
January 2001 to January 2003
Qualification Grade Achieved
AS electromechanical engineering 3.0
A&P Airframe and Powerplant A
AS PSYCHOLOGY 3.3
• College Grad - Engineering Technologies
• Engineering - Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Transportation Engineering
• Manufacturing/ Production - Inventory Control, Logistics, Machine Operator, Machinist, Manufacturing
• Transportation - Aviation
I have been in the aviation industry both Commercial and military for over 28 years. I have been a mechanic, technician and inspector in all of the associated fields of aviation. I have spent over thirteen years in the USAF and USAF reserves with documented work experience on C130, P3, C9, C141, KC-10, C-17. I have been in the quality field for over 22 years and for the last five years have been a dayshift Quality Control Inspection Supervisor. I am fully licensed with an Airframe, Powerplant and FCC license. I also have formal training in ISO9000, Sigma six and Lean Training.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.