|Desired Industry: Transportation/Air, Sea & Land
|Desired Job Location: San Diego,CA, California
||Date Posted: 6/28/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 28/6/2007
|Desired Wage: 60000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Self motivated and dedicated to create new challenges. Like to use leadership to manage team work and get team results.
TOCABI SA DE CV in TIJUANA, MX
February 1986 to September 1988
- Responsible of purchasing department for local raw material and maintenance department.
- Responsible of Import and Export Department.
- Transportation coordinator for Import and Export in and out from Tijuana Mexico.
- Mexican and US Customs coordinator for Mexican plant.
INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS GROUP. in TIJUANA, MX
June 1997 to September 2001
- General supervision of Mexican Customs Broker Company.
- Leader of 49 employies dedicated to serve Maquiladora Industry in Tijuana Mexico.
- Relations with Existing Customers.
- Developing of new Strategies to increase New Customers.
- Analisys of New Customs Laws for Maquiladora Industry.
- Partership with Trucking Companies to achieve Customer Goals.
Servicio Express de Tijuana SA de CV in Tijuana, Mx
August 1991 to May 1997
- General Management of Company.
- Public Relations ( Customers ).
- Achieving goals for Company.
- Developing Strategies for growth of Operation by trainning and stablishing new technics of efficiency and business develop.
- Analisis of P/L Reports
- Vendors devolepment.
- Sales department ( Direct supervisor of sales agents ).
SAMSUNG MEXICANA SA DE CV in TIJUANA MX
October 1988 to August 1991
- Responsible of bringing ocean containers from headqueartes in Korea to Tijuana, Mx Plant.
- Fully responsible of Transportation between USA and Tijuana Mexican Plant ( Import and Export Transportation ).
- Incharge of Inventories every 6 months.
- Leader of Localize local vendors for production process of TV's
- Responsible of Mx and US Customs Brokers.
- Buying packaging materials for production.
EXPRESS SERVICE TRANSPORT, INC in SAN DIEGO, CA (Present employment)
- International Operation managing both US and Mexican Facilities.
- Developing New business amoung US and Tijuana Mexico area.
- Relation with Mexican and US Customs Brokers.
- Supply Chain strategies developer between Customers and Transportation requeriments.
- Responsible of creating Logistics Plan for Import & Export Customer needs.
- 55 Employies Company under my supervision.
Comercials Relations College
• Admin & Clerical Jobs - Admin, Administrative Assistant
• Diversity Opportunities - Business Development, Customer Service, Distribution - Shipping, Inventory, Management, Marketing, Professional Services, Purchasing - Procurement, Sales, Supply Chain, Transportation, Warehouse
• Sales & Marketing - Manager, Sales, Sales Consultant
• Accounting - Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Consulting, Executive
• Customer Service - Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Rep, Executive
• Executive - Director, Management, Vice President
• Transportation - Drivers, Trucking
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.