|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Fort Worth, Texas
||Date Posted: 6/3/2007
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 7/1/2007
|Desired Wage: 75,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: No
To obtain a position as a Highly motivated Project Manager with well-rounded sales and technical experience in the coordinating, strategic planning, and development of successful client services.
NEWMARKET INTERNATIONAL INC. – Fort Worth, TX 2003 to Present
Senior Training Manager
• Deliver instructor led training of Delphi products and Crystal Reports to hospitality audiences
• Designing, developing, and delivering training programs. Monitoring needs assessments, instructional design, classroom delivery, and group facilitation.
• Provide best practices analysis of franchise office systems & automation, classroom instruction on soft skills, computer software & technical hands on training
• Develop blended learning solutions (web-based training, instructor-led training) as well as strategic communication
• Lead Trainer on several major corporate project rollouts
• Conduct virtual classroom via the internet
• Evaluate and provide cost effective recommendations for training services
STAR DEALERSHIPS — Abilene, TX 2001 to 2003
Project Management Director
Serve as the Project Management Director, efficiently managing media communications and marketing efforts for Star Family of Dealerships. Interact with media and community members in support of company marketing and public relations activities. Plan and organize marketing strategies and company sales events. Write press releases. Develop Rental Car Program using PowerPoint’s, to present
HOLLI “CHE” DUNNAHOO Page 2
Professional Experience, continued
to potential clients. Maintain employee communications through company newsletter. Oversee loan car documentation process. Design Human Resources training manual for new employees. Create reception-area training procedures. Re-create company logo and
Coordinate dealership signage requirements. Plan and organize employee parties and director meetings.
• Improved customer relations results by creating “Welcome to the Family” event that assists new customers with questions and concerns.
• Optimistic and positive attitude heightens communication and teambuilding efforts and improves customer service.
THE GREATER HOUSTON CONVENTION & VISITOR BUREAU — Houston, TX 2000 to 2001
Project Manager/Tourism Marketing Manager
Designed and managed event planning and domestic marketing efforts for Greater Houston Convention & Visitor Bureau.
Created innovative and dynamic tours and special events that attracted business to
Houston area. Coordinated all scheduling and supportive processes for events. Conducted
Regional tours and presented clients with incentives and giveaways. Organized client
travel and accommodations. Assisted sales team with planning of familiarization trips to
a variety of regions.
• Designed successful events that achieved organizational objectives.
• Planned and implemented Houston Grand Prix, Houston Rodeo, Houston International Festival, and Shell Open.
FOUR SEASONS HOTELS BOSTON AND HOUSTON / LE CAMPANILE HOTEL
1995 to 1999
Catering Administrator and Sales Manager
Responsible for final-impression sales and marketing efforts. Performed highly effective direct marketing and telemarketing activities. Addressed audiences of potential students and community members.
• Developed exceptional public speaking and community relations expertise.
• Three month Employment rotation through all departments of hotels.
Masters in Business Administration: Project Management (2008)
BOSTON UNIVERSITY – Boston, Massachusetts
Bachelor of Science: International Hotel & Tourism Management (2000)
JOHNSON & WALES UNIVERSITY — Providence, RI
Project Management Professionals Certificate (2007)
George Leonard School of Real Estate
Certification in Study Abroad Program, SAINT IGNASSI, BARCELONA, SPAIN
Board Member, March of Dimes
SHARP Honor’s Program Participant
• Certified in Delphi, Delphi.Net, Global Sales, Global.exe, Crystal Report Writer, Delphi Diagrams, Meeting Broker, Market Vision, Global Link, Profit Pack and a working knowledge of Fidelio and Micros.
• Efficiently creating and coordinating innovative training programs through Web based Training utilizing Webex as well as identifying potential clientele customer service trends.
• Design, develop, and implement a training curriculum to support business and regulatory needs
• Bachelor of Science degree in International Business Hotel and Tourism Management provides extensive practicum and internship experience.
• Dedication to providing project professionalism with a positive attitude during the project management and training process.
• Maintaining detailed client/student communications and agenda timelines.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Word, Works, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Lotus and Power Point
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.