Food Processing Labourer job Richmond British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Food Processing Labourer Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Ocean Gate Fishery Ltd.
Location: Richmond, British Columbia
Date Posted: 12/2/2020
Number Of Openings: 1
Position: Fish Processing Supervisor
Hours: 40hours & 5days per week
Hourly Wage: $27.00 ~$29.00(Depends on experience)
Positions Available: 1
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 10days paid vacation or 4acation fee
Working location: #120-12160 Horseshoe Way Richmond BC V7A 4V5
Primary Service of Business: Wholesale Fishery
• Ensure workers understand safety requirements and manage effectively to ensure a safe working environment for all employees
• Plan staffing requirements to meet fish processing needs on a weekly/monthly basis
• Ensure equipment is operated safely and within product specifications
• Track and monitor hourly staff attendance and performance
• Facilitate achievement of objectives in terms of product quality, efficiency targets, and customer service
• Organize and arrange maintenance of equipment and machinery and observe production system
• Work with the Shipping department to ensure Receiving and Shipping of raw and finished product is efficient and geared to meeting Customer production and retail requirements
• Conduct quality control inspection as per company policy
• Additional duties as assigned
• Completion of secondary school is required
• 3 years working experience in the fish processing industry are required
• Be able to work in a cold wet environment
• Be able to stand for long periods of time as well as lift objects repeatedly of 50 pound or more
• Able to manage strong odors and fish guts on a daily basis
• Attention to detail
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org "Fish Processing Supervisor" in the subject line.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Start Date: 2020-12-02
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 3
Education Required: High School
Vacation Time: 2 weeks / year
Contact Name: Ocean Gate Fishery Ltd.
Company Type: Employer
Company: Ocean Gate Fishery Ltd.
State: British Columbia
Zip: V7A 4V5
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites