|Employer Name: Brookfield Properties
|Location: Washington, District of Columbia
||Date Posted: 10/20/2020
||Category: Property Management
|Job Code: 125056160
At Brookfield Properties, the foundation of our success is firmly rooted in our people. Our company is comprised of experts across a range of specialties who share a goal of ensuring our properties are continuously evolving to meet the needs of our communities and stakeholders. To meet this goal, we hire visionary, entrepreneurial talent who help us innovate and enhance our business. We build collaborative teams who value integrity, creativity and diversity.
Our teams operate an iconic portfolio of irreplaceable properties within the world's most dynamic markets. As one of the largest real estate services companies, we provide management and development expertise exclusively for properties owned by Brookfield Asset Management. We take pride in the fact that our multifamily communities are places our residents are proud to call home. Our customer-focused associates set us apart from our competition - managing every aspect of our communities to ensure the highest level of service, value and convenience for residents.
We are searching for a talented Leasing Manager, Apartments to be based out of The Yards in DC!
We thought you might want to check out where you could be working next. Click here to take a peek at the property! Trust us… you are going to like what you see.
Directs the day-to-day activities of the leasing staff and performs functions related to the leasing of the apartment community. This position is normally associated with a highly complex apartment community with multiple units and/or buildings. Responsible for functions related to maintaining a high and stable occupancy of the property.
- Meets with prospective residents, identifies their housing needs, interviews them to determine eligibility based on established criteria, shows vacant and model suites and property amenities based on established techniques specified by the company. Quotes established rental rates and promotions. Makes follow-up calls, sends follow-up literature and pursues rental status. Collects funds related to applications, security deposits and rentals. Completes applicant screening process and prepares appropriate correspondence based upon the result.
- Prepares leases and related leasing addendums. Maintains lease records and files. Maintains property waiting list and other updates to various records and reports in accordance with policy and procedures, applicable affordable housing programs and HUD/Agency regulations.
- Ensures accuracy of leasing data entered into the property software by all leasing associates. Reviews move-in files to ensure completion of assembly and accuracy. Processes and inspects weekly occupancy reports and ensures that all traffic data is entered. Reviews and critiques weekly call source recordings. Works with Leasing Consultants to increase effectiveness of techniques as needed. Prepares an analysis of call source for property management. Reviews all leasing associate files prior to move-ins and after.
- Ensures that the leasing office, models and target apartments are in a presentable condition. Ensures that all leasing personnel meets with prospective residents, identifies their housing needs, interviews them to determine eligibility based on established criteria, shows vacant and model apartments and property amenities based on established techniques specified by the company. Quotes established rental rates and promotions. Makes follow-up calls, sends follow-up literature and pursues rental status. Collects funds related to applications, security deposits and rentals.
- Ensures apartments are ready for occupancy by inspecting, placing move-in products and last minute touches when necessary. Distributes keys, move-in package, safety video and other appropriate paperwork at time of lease signing.
- Trains new leasing associates and ensures all policy and procedures are followed with. Trains and coaches new associates on the property and day to day functions of office.
- Monitors closing ratios of the leasing team. Monitors the occupancy of the property and strategizes and leads the leasing team towards meeting budgeted goals.
- Assists with resident retention. Provides on going customer service to residents after moving in. Process work order requests, package collection, assists with day to day operations of the property and resident satisfaction.
- This position requires an Associate Degree in Property Management.
- An additional degree that is preferred for this position include: Undergraduate Degree in General Studies.
- 1-2 years of required Supervisory experience.
- 3-4 years of required experience Sales or Leasing.
- A valid driver's license may be required depending on needs of the property.
- Required skills for this position include: fair housing laws, affordable housing programs, Microsoft Office Suite, self-motivated, communication, and personal accountability.
- A preferred skill for this position include: One-Site
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Brookfield Properties cares about the well-being and work-life balance of our valued associates! To show how much we care, we offer awesome incentives that include:
- Full benefits package
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Incredible associate rental discount if you choose to live on-site! Who wouldn't want to live at one of our beautiful properties (especially at a discounted rate)?!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace
Years of Experience Required: 3
Web Site: https://www.click2apply.net/4c24ck72cg5jj526
|Contact Name: Drew Ankuda
|Company: Brookfield Properties