Restaurant Assistant Manager job vancouver British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Restaurant Assistant Manager Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Yushang Hot Pot
Location: vancouver, British Columbia
Date Posted: 10/15/2020
Category: Service Occupations
Number Of Openings: 1
- Help the manager to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant or other food or beverage service
- Help the manager to determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Help the manager to negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Help the manager to control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: Other
Contact Name: Ray Chen
Company Type: Employer
Company: Yushang Hot Pot
State: British Columbia
Zip: V5Z 1K7
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites