Gpac, in partnership with a leading mechanical contractor, is seeking an HVAC Residential Installer.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a very well respected company with lots of potential for growth.
What You'll Be Doing As an HVAC Installer:
* Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
* Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
* EPA Certified
* Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
* Ability to handle physical workload (50lbs plus)
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Minimum of 5 years HVAC Install experience
* A proper and valid driver's license
* Must possess a strong work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, be level-headed, and safety-focused
* Familiarity with New Jersey Residential Contractor Market
* Build and maintain quality relationships with team members, customers, and vendors
* We are a drug-free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required
If you are interested in this position please contact Paul McPheeters directly at email@example.com or by calling 605-705-4907. Please email an up to date resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.