Do you have experience in Manufacturing and EPICOR?
It's time to take your career to the next level!
***PeopleShare is urgently hiring for an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Application Administrator in Lancaster, PA***
Job Details for ERP Administrator:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Pay Rate: $75k-$95k+/year based on experience
Job Responsibilities & Description for ERP Administrator:
- Serve as the resident ERP Expert!
- Develop and lead projects according to business needs
- Develop and maintain workflows and processes based on pruduction numbers
- Create and implement technical documentation and training aids for database users
- Manage, modify, convert, and validate internal databases
- Lead system updates and patches, and communicate teamwide about functional changes to operating system
Job Requirements for ERP Administrator:
- High School Diploma required, 2-year degree in Information Technology strongly preferred
- MUST have at least 2+ years of experience with EPICOR
- MUST have at least 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing or Logistics Operations
- Team-player personality required! - Must communicate well with others and have a positive attitude
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, IT Support, IT Database, Information Technology, Tech Support, Database Administrator, Epicor Administrator, IT Epicor administrator, manufacturing operations, manufacturing ops, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.