A prominent Veterinary facility is seeking a full time Associate Veterinarian (DVM) for our facility. We are looking for a candidate with strong people skills and compassion for clients and pets.
Perks and Benefits:
- Very competitive compensation with full benefits
- Ability to grow and develop throughout the company
- Mentorship and an upbeat environment
- No after hour work and flexible scheduling
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operate medical equipment, such as x-ray machines
- Advise animal owners about general care, medical conditions, and treatments
- Perform basic surgeries on animals
- Experience with small animals
To be considered for this position or other Veterinary opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.